Broken

Kirishima POV - Okay so...tomorrows the day...the first day in the dorms...1 day after I told my parents...NO stop! I am gonna wake up tomorrow smiling like there's nothings wrong.

As I lay bundled up in my bed trying to sleep..I toss and turn."urgh!"....shit...I get up from my bed and grab my notebook and a pen to record all the bad things I've done this past week..
1.fat.
2.ugly.
3.let bakugou get kidnapped.
4.broke the rules of using quirk out of. school.
5.being gay.
6.stupid.
7.making the class worried.
8.not eating
9.not sleeping

As the list finished I already was balling my eyes out 'its all your fault'...'your a disgrace'...'why dont you eat your feelings..since thats the only thing your good for'....the voices in my head wouldn't shut up...

I opened up my desk draw and pulled out a pencil case...it was full of things like razor blades, exacto knives, lighters, switch blades and medication.

I opened the pencil case and pulled out a lighter and a razor...I opened my bottom draw and took out papertowels and bandages and layed then on the desk.

I started to slit my wrist. Going deeper with each cut.. blood pouring onto the paper towel...it started with...1..then 4....7....12...18...22...i sat my razor on the paper towel and grabbed my lighter...I held the lighter up to my cuts and lit the flame slightly burning my cuts...it hurt...it hurt so bad..but... I deserved it..

After I had enough I wiped my cuts and wrapped them with bandages and packed my school bag and suit case ready for tomorrow...

After I finished everything I checked the time and it was already 4am.... I should atleast try and get some sleep..

*Small Time Skip*

I'm floating?...No...flying?... my minds pitch black....I'm screaming... "-on!".. What?..."Come on!"... I'm in the air with Iida and..Midoriya?...my arms reaching out for something..what is it?...I see someone?....Bakugou?...He's flying towards me? My minds saying catch him...What...No...Wait...I see Him falling... everyone... everyones falling?...its all my fault!....No come Back!!!

I jump up from that horrifying dream...sweating and panting heavily..
"EIJIROU!!! GET THE FUCK UP!"
I flinch at the sound of my mother's voice and look at the time..is 5:37am.. I sigh and get out of my bed and start to get ready for school...Before I put my t-shirt on I go over to my mirror at stare at myself...'your just a disgusting fatty'...I grab my razor and cut at my hand and stomach while I cry...

*Time Skip*
I pack my special pencil case in my bag and walk out of my room with my suit case and bags...since half of my stuff was at the dorm already...I walk to the kitchen...i say quietly..."I'm going"...I stand there stiff as my mother comes over to me and slaps me...not to long after that my father joined in "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO US WITH SUCH DISRESPECT!!"...they start kicking me.."YOU USELESS CHILD"...I know i am..."YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT"
..."YOUR REVOLTING"..."YOUR DISGUSTING AND FAT AND A ABOMINATION"...."YOUR JUST A WASTE OF SKIN...YOU DISGUST ME"..."I'M EMBARRASSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY CHILD YOU DISGUSTING HOMO"....

As I laid there on the ground being beaten..it felt worse from my cuts...but..I knew..everything they said...it was all true...

*Time skip*
As I walk into class..eyes puffy and had dark circles under them..and limping...I sit at my desk waiting for class to start...a few minutes passed....Kaminari walked over to me "Hey...You okay bro?"...
"Yeah..what do you mean"...I said with a fake toothy grin...

"Its just that you look....beaten up...thats all"...he looked really concerned...

"Im okay...don't worry"...

"if you say so".. He walks back to his chair.. and then the bell rung

*Time skip Cuz I'm lazy aisawa assigned dorms and I'm making it so they have roommates so yee*

"Okay heres the roomate list" Aisawa sent it to the classes messages so only you and your roommate would know who is who...

^Here is the list^

Boys -
Midoriya & Todoroki
Kaminari & Sero
Kirishima & Bakugou
Mineta & Aoyama
Shoji & Tokoyami
Sato & Koda
Iida & Ojirou

Girls -
Mina & Toru
Uraraka & Asui
Momo & Jirou

{784 words}

Hey sorry if this was bad it's my first story we will get into the kiribaku soon don't worry - Bye!!! See you soon☆