Unforeseen Circumstances Part 2.

Same tags apply from Part 1.

Feeling a cold gust run across her bare body Waverly awoke with Nicole on top of her. Without warning she feels her arms being pinned above her head, the familiar sound of metal sent her into a spiral as the metal teeth of the cuffs clamped onto her wrists securing her to the headboard.

She looks up at Nicole, her eyes glowing red as her inner alpha took over igniting the rut within.

Nicole's face hovered inches above Waverly's, the alphas eyes softened for a split second seeking the consent she needed. In response, Waverly smiled and pecked her lover on the lips before allowing her body to fall back into the embrace of the bed watching as Nicole's gaze hardened and a feral smirk took form.

Nicole caressed Waverly's naked side and watched as the girl squirmed under her touch before kissing her way to the hollow of her chest and taking a puckered nipple in her mouth. Waverly groaned as Nicole sucked and nibbled lightly at the mound whilst palming the other in her hand, eventually she swapped over and the gesture sent a wave of heat through her body and down to the apex of her thighs.

After finishing her desired task and releasing the nipple with an audible pop, Nicole moved further south, allowing her chin to scrape down Waverly's abdomen until she was faced with the slick she craved on her tongue every minute of every day. She knew not to but the anticipation of what was to come was too much and so Waverly bucked her hips in search of the pleasure she now desperately craved. But Nicole anticipated her omegas impatience and before Waverly could initiate any form of contact Nicole grabbed her hips and forced them back down onto the bed before blowing a cold stream of air over Waverly's glistening folds. Without thinking Waverly instinctively clasped her thighs shut blocking the cold air from reaching her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh princess, I thought you were smarter than that"

Nicole's voice came as a low growl that sent a shiver up Waverly's spine. She looked down at Nicole wondering whether she expected an answer but was instead met with the same feral grin, a lump formed in her throat and she found herself babbling for an answer, anything at all, but nothing came.

"I guess it's my turn now." Nicole said biting into the flesh of Waverly's thigh and soothing the pain with her tongue before pressing the flat of it against her entrance and swiping up as slowly as humanly possible. The brunettes moans became louder as she fought against her own body and her hips bucked slightly, trying to get as much pleasure as she could out of the situation.

Nicole sensed Waverly's inner struggle and in a futile attempt to aid the situation she snaked her arms under both of the younger Earp's thighs and took control of her abdomen by holding the squirming girl in place. The small act of dominance sent a new coat of slick to waverlys center and Nicole smiled as she progressed with the task at hand, quickening her movements as she swiped through Waverly's slickened folds and making sure to not stay in the same place for too long whilst being everywhere except for where Waverly wanted her most.

Waverly pulled helplessly against the handcuffs as her cries became more and more desperate for release.

"Please daddy" Waverly chocked as she suppressed a disgruntled moan. Nicole slowed her movements and looked up to make eye contact with the woman below her.

"Shhh princess, your mine now, so shut up and take it." The alpha replied in a cool voice that sent shivers shooting down the brunettes spine, all she could do was nod in response before throwing her head back against the pillow beneath her.

Nicole put her tongue to work again, purposely working in a slow figure 8 formation that reached everywhere except where it was needed in an attempt to push Waverly to her breaking point. She succeeded within minutes as Waverly's voice returned in helpless moans and crys.