Unforeseen Circumstances Part 1.

Tags:

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, G!P Nicole Haught, Anal Sex, Blow jobs, Bondage, Strap-ons, Blindfolds, Nicole has a penis (interpret as you wish.)

It hadn't been a particularly busy day and Waverly had decided, with permission of course, that she was going to head home early. As the omega packed up her desk, collecting and filling her BBD cases in chronological order, before clocking out keen to get home and be with her alpha again. She exited the room reserved for the special division giving Nedley a small and awkward wave goodbye before grabbing her coat and leaving the precinct.

The drive was uneventful and most of the way she hummed along to old western tunes that presented themselves on the radio whilst the wind blew effortlessly through her luscious brown hair. Eventually her mind drifted to the reaction of the woman waiting at home, she rarely got home early and was excited to surprise her alpha in the best way possible. Thoughts and desires flash through her mind and she is overcome with a sudden heat as she pictures what the rest of the day has in store, in doing so she allowed the car to accelerate to a higher speed to get the omega where she needs to be.

The ache in her stomach skyrocketed as she passes the front door and entered the house, the scent of the alpha overwhelming her senses and she pushed her thighs together to compensate the heat that had continued to grow. She took off her coat, hanging it on the hook it belonged to before heading up the stairs, However the omega stopped dead in her tracks as she heard the soft moans and pants coming from a room, their room.

She stood frozen and dumbfounded at the top of the staircase as she listened to her alpha moan in pleasure, every cry of pleasure sending a new coat of wetness to the bundle of nerves in between her thighs. This is not what the omega wanted, she wanted to be filled by the alpha, she wanted to be the one making her moan in pleasure. How dare she pleasure herself, when the alpha should be pleasuring her.

With these thoughts Waverly impulsively barged into their shared room watching Nicole jump under the blankets for cover, however not even the blanket could suppress her length as she saw the tent in between her lover's legs. Her mouth watered at the sight of it and she knew right then and there what she wanted and needed to do. The omega within her was displeased at the fact her beloved was still wearing clothes as her eyes greedily scanned over Nicole who wore nothing but a black lace bra and Waverly knew for certain that her boxers were most likely wrapped around her ankles which were hidden under the thick duvet. Putting on the most innocent and noble face she could the omega spoke, almost choking on her own words due to the sexual tension she felt in the room and had no further doubt that the alpha had entered her rut.

"Hey baby" She said walking casually into the small walk-in closet that they share and searching for the object she needs.

"Hey babygirl, how was work today?" Nicole said getting out of bed and pulling her boxers up before slipping into a pair of sweatpants.

"Pretty boring which I guess is a good thing," Waverly said a smirk taking a hold of her face as she found the handcuffs attached to Nicole's uniform. She slipped them into the back pocket of her jeans before taking off her navy blouse and replacing it with an incredibly small crop top that when looked upon at the perfect angle gave sight to a generous amount of underboob. She turned to leave but instead came face to face with her alpha who pulled her into a vicious kiss that ignited their shared heat, in return Waverly pushed her thigh up and in between Nicole's legs to grind against her already hard cock.

"I've been waiting for you all day princess," Nicole murmured breaking the kiss and guiding the omega out of the closet and towards the bed. However, Waverly steered them away and instead pushed Nicole up against the desk in a short burst of dominance before balancing on her tiptoes in order to reconnect their lips. Nicole's hands found their way to Waverly's hips and in a successful attempt to become dominant flipped them both and pushed Waverly up onto the desk as her hands found their way up the short crop top and she began palming her breasts, which the omega gladly returned except a little further south.