Unforeseen Circumstances Part 1.

Comenzar desde el principio

She lay out all her toys on the bed for Nicole to see, before climbing onto it herself and removing her soaked panties and discarding her bra. She smiled as she watched the redhead jerk at the sight of her naked body, and her mouth watered as the tent of her sweatpants grew an extra inch in size.

Waverly runs a hand down her chest and traces the v line of her own abs before moving back up and palming her breasts. Nicole watched in awe at the sight before her. Not long after Waverly let a hand wander further south as she stroked firm circles around her clit, moaning in self pleasure. Once her already wet sex was wetter, Waverly grabbed two of her toys, a small golden vibrator and the purple strap-on they had used only a few times before, and looked at Nicole who was staring intently at the brunet, waiting for the show to start.

Waverly placed the dildo in between her legs, before making eye contact with Nicole and began slowly sinking onto its length. She took it to the hilt in one go and moaned loudly as its tip made perfect contact with the sacred spot within her. She continued to maintain eye contact as she thrust herself onto the toy over and over again before stopping as a malicious idea formed and she put it into play.

"Don't look" She said staring at the redhead who had been completely mesmerized by her actions.

"what?"

"I said don't look."

"But I-"

"If you look then I won't let you come when the time arrives." She said with a feral smirk as Nicole blinked dramatically and averted her gaze to the floor. Waverly felt a sudden surge of dominance and power within her as she continued fucking the strap-on, moaning and screaming as she added the vibrator to her clit.

Waverly could feel her insides knot as she forced herself down harder onto the toy. Focusing on her orgasm Waverly threw her head back in pleasure as the toy rubbed against her front wall and she let out a high-pitched scream as she doubled over onto the bed, the knot within her snapped free and sent her spiralling into an orgasm that curled her toes and made her thighs spasm in pleasure.

After taking a minute to recover from her soul lifting orgasm Waverly looked up to see Nicole staring directly at her and snickered as the taller woman realized she had been caught and quickly looked back at the floor.

Waverly crawled back off the bed after grabbing the tie and walking around to the backside of the chair her lover was still bound to. A sudden idea sparked as she ran her hands over the alphas tensing shoulders, up the crook of her neck and through her hair, which she gripped in one hand and tugged, forcing her lovers chin up. She took this opportunity to bend over and lick up her lover's jawline, eliciting the loudest of moans from the redhead.

With a grip still on the fistful of hair Waverly yanked once again instead this time she forced Nicole forward, off the chair and onto her knees. She wrapped the tie over Nicole's eyes and secured it with a knot at the back, plunging her beloved into darkness.

"If you can't stop yourself from staring, then I will." She whispered into Nicole's ear. "Now stay, like a good girl." She finished before walking back to the bed and collecting the strap-on she had used only moments before and sliding it on and clipping it in place.

She walked back over to Nicole who hadn't moved apart from the exception of her head which had tilted to the side eagerly trying to guess what the brunet was up to. Waverly grabbed a fistful of the red locks before her and brought the tip to Nicole's lips.

"Open for me." She said edging her hips forward and pulling at Nicole's hair until the redhead finally obliged and wrapped her lips around the purple cock. The sight of Nicole bobbing her head in between her legs made Waverly's knees weak as the friction of the movements cause the pressure at the pit of her stomach to return. With both hands tangling into Nicole's hair Waverly jolts her hips forward forcing the cock down her throat and listening as the redhead gagged on the toy. Holding her head in place Waverly proceeded to fuck her mouth, forcing the tip down to the back of her throat. Not long after the pressure burst within her as she climaxed at the hands of her lovers mouth. She jerked her hips one last time forcing the cock down Nicole's throat in an attempt to ride out the orgasm and holding it there until she felt Nicole's head resist against her grip and she removed the toy from her lover's mouth. The redhead licked her lips and smiled proudly as Waverly noticed the layer of wet sheen that all but coated the cock's entirety.