Unforeseen Circumstances Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Soon enough Nicole found herself clawing at the crop top, trying to free what is hers, however, she did not expect the omega to push her back with an amount of force that caused her to fall back into the desk chair. Waverly pounced at the opportunity and giving Nicole one last peck on the lips she ran her hands along the alphas chest and down her abdomen running her nails along the grooves of her taut abs. Finally reaching the waistband of clothing, she pushed her hand inside the sweatpants and boxers and gripped her lovers throbbing length causing Nicole's hips to buck forward in response. She teasingly ran her thumb along its slit and smiled as she gathered the pre-cum with her thumb before retracting her hand and sucking the juices from her digit, watching as Nicole squirmed at the sight.

Waverly gave into one more kiss sliding her tongue over pearl white teeth, biting down her lovers bottom lip, and pulling back slightly before releasing it with a pop. She brought her wet finger up and forced it into Nicole's mouth watching as the redhead's lips clasped around it and began sucking and licking trying to taste herself on Waverly's thumb. The sight of this sent another coat of wetness in between her thighs that she knows has all but ruined her underwear.

Removing her thumb she ran its slickness down Nicole's chin and pulled herself up and onto the alphas lap and without warning started grinding hard against her length causing her to grip the arms of the chair with such strength she thought she might break them. In response Nicole leaned into the crook of Waverly's neck and began sucking and biting anywhere she could reach. The alphas moans become louder and louder as she gripped the omegas hips and matching the rhythm.

"Oh god baby don't stop." Nicole said her brows contorted in pleasure as the friction caused her length to twitch, a sign of the orgasm that was mere moments away. However Waverly isn't finished, so she does the one thing Nicole told her not to do, she stops.

Nicole's inner alpha howled in displeasure as Waverly left her on the edge of orgasm. The young brunet circled around her mate before leaning over the back of the chair and nipping at her lover's ear.

"Oh daddy, we're only getting started." Waverly whispered, throwing Nicole completely off guard, she jumped at the opportunity and grasped the redheads arms, forcing them behind her back and in one swift movement she reached into her back pocket and clasped the cuffs around her wrists.

The sensation of the metal teeth digging inter her wrists sent Nicole's alpha crazy she pulled on the handcuffs trying to break free.

"Nuh ah ah," Waverly whispered into Nicole's ear "you've been a bad girl, touching yourself when you know I'm the only one that can please you."

"Waverly let me go, I'm serious babygirl. You don't wanna make daddy mad now do you." Nicole said playing to her strengths and Waverly almost caved at the alphas instructions.

"Oh daddy I intend to, you can punish me later" Waverly replies seductively "But for now you're mine." Nicole's head spun with the reality that she was at the complete mercy of the omega.

Nicole watched as Waverly unbuttoned her jeans before sliding them off along with her crop top and kicking them to the other side of the room revealing her black lace underwear and matching bra. Waverly had picked the perfect day to wear them as the mere sight of the lingerie made Nicole's mouth water as her eyes narrowed, full of lust.

Waverly advanced on Nicole walking slowly and seductively before leaning forward and placing her knee in between her thighs pushing up against her erect bulge before placing a kiss on her lovers nose and using all her strength to push the chair in its spot so it faced the bed.

Waverly felt Nicole's eyes follow her as she turned and went back to the closet in search of the objects she would need. She scrummaged to the box that they had hidden in the far corner of the closet behind a pile of clothes and she lifted the lid and grabbed a collection of toys she would use later, in addition to this she took Nicole work tie, knowing that one way or another it would come into good use.