Merry Fucking Christmas

Tags:

Light bondage, Handcuffs, Dominant Waverly Earp, Facesitting, Edgeplay, non-G!P.

Based off of this fanart by: Halli Navarro

'Fuck'

Nicole breathed as she averted her gaze from the clock hanging on the wall and back to her desk where she was filling out a stack of papers in which she had the task of correcting because Lonny couldn't tell the difference between a missing dog and a missing fucking person. Her shift should have ended two hours ago but she wouldn't dare complain, especially not when she was in the running for sheriff. She sighed before leaning forward and resting her head in her hands as her thumbs massage into her temples trying to relieve some of the built up stress but all it did was lull her into a deeper state of fatigue. Nicole groaned as a wave of sadness rushed through her, it was Christmas eve and she should have been walking through the front door of the 'Bistro Guillaume' with the love of her life clinging happily to her arm.

A chill seized through her body as Nicole made her way hastily up the steps of the homesteads porch. After making her way through the front door, the saddened deputy slumped down into a chair on the kitchen table not bothering to remove her boots or coat but having the audacity to place her Stetson on the old mahogany in front of her.

Waverly had heard the car pull up in front of the homestead and she scrambled across her bedroom trying desperately to finish the final touches of her outfit before laying sensually down on the bed and waiting for Nicole to walk up the stairs and greet her as she always did. Sure she had been incredibly excited for their Christmas eve dinner together but, as she now had to painfully admit, things happen and sometimes you can't control everything, so Waverly had decided that since dinner was out of the question she would go straight to well... dessert.

After waiting for what felt like an hour Waverly got up and off the bed with a sigh, before leaving her room and descending the stairs to the living room she plucked a thin silk robe out of her closet and put it on, checking in the mirror that it disclosed the contents of her 'Mrs. Clause' outfit.

Waverly walked into the kitchen where she instantly spotted the forlorn deputy sitting at the table with her head in her hands. She made her way to Nicole and flung her arms over her shoulders pulling her into a tight embrace and pressing soft kisses to her temple.

"Hey babe" Waverly whispered into her girlfriends ear.

"Hey Waves" Nicole hummed in content as she felt the familiar heat start to spark in the pit of her stomach. "I'm sorry about dinner" Nicole started but Waverly placed herself on the redheads lap and pushed an index finger to her lips.

"Shush, I really don't care about that, I promise. All I care about is you." Waverly said before tracing Nicole's lips with her thumb and leaning forward to replace them with her own. Nicole deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around Waverly's waist and pulling her in closer. They only broke apart when oxygen became a necessity and then went straight back into it only this time with more passion and love. Nicole's hands roamed further down and she gripped the brunettes outer thighs and lifted her up onto the table, kicking back the chair she was sitting on in the process. Waverly threaded her hands through the fiery red locks and pulled them closer together. Without even realizing Waverly had started to ground into Nicoles abdomen and she stopped only when she realized how close to the edge she was getting.