I try not to make it obvious that I checked him out and I look down at my toes.

"The bed sleep alright?" He asks.

I look up "oh yes it was perfect I practically slept the whole day... well I actually did I guess" I say with a dry laugh.

That reminds me that I haven't seen my phone around. I try and think of when's the last time I had it and it takes me a while to remember.

"What's wrong" Dean says still eyeing me.

"Oh I'm just trying to remember where I put my phone" I say my eyes furrowing. What if my mother had called or what if Charlotte my friend/coworker tried to check in on me.

"Oh I have your phone, you had dropped it on the ground last night" he says smiling at me.

"Ohh yeahhh" I say pushing my hair behind my ear. "Well where is it now?" I ask looking around the living room.

"Oh Sienne don't worry too much about that, you need to relax you had a really rough night, no one's called if that's what you're worried about, let's get some food in you first" he says sweetly to me.

I furrow my eyebrows wanting to tell him that no I need my phone but next thing I know Mark is coming around the chair with a plate of amazing food.

"Here you go sweetheart, I hope you like it" Mark places the plate on my thighs. "I let the plate cool a little so it won't burn those legs of yours" he says giving me a wink.

My heart skips a beat and I say "oh thank you" avoiding his eyes.

I look down at the plate and see some fried chicken, green beans, Mac and cheese, and some cornbread. After Mark sets the plate down he puts a cup on the coffee table that looks like sweet tea.

I smile big "Thank you so much you guys are too kind" I say looking at both of them.

Mark goes over to the couch with Dean.

"Eat up you need your energy" Dean says and I start to eat the food.

Mark flips through the channels and I look up at the TV as he does. He turns it to some sports commentary as I eat. In no time I've finished everything and I'm completely full. I start to get up and Dean gets up before I can fully stand.

"Lemme take the plate for you" He says reaching out for it.

"Oh please don't feel like you need to clean up after me, it's the least I could do for all of your hospitality" I say not giving him the plate.

"Sienne you're our guest let us take care of you" He says and I see a flicker in his eyes.

"Oh-ok" I say giving him the plate getting a feeling that I shouldn't question him on this.

As he walks past I swear I hear him say 'good girl' under his breath but I honestly question if I truly heard it correct.

I sit back down in the big chair and I start to get a little cold and I unintentionally shiver a bit. Maybe it's time for me to just face my fears and go back to my house. I breathe in and out and I stand up from the chair.

"Thank you so much for all of your hospitality and the food was literally amazing" I smile looking over at Mark.

"Why does it look like you're trying to leave" I hear Dean say from behind me.

I jump a little not knowing he was there, I turn around and look up at his tall figure.

"Because I need to get back to my house" I say rubbing my arm.

"I don't think you should be in that house all alone what if the person tries to come back" Dean says getting visibly frustrated.

"I don't think he will try to come back, he got caught, he may be scared to come back" I say trying to convince myself. "Plus I can't stay here forever" I say with an awkward laugh.

"Yes you can" Dean says lowly, his eyes growing dark as he walks over towards me .

I get a little frightened but Mark comes over quickly and sort of stands between me and Dean.

He laughs big and says "what Dean's trying to say is you can stay as long as you need to darling, you don't have to feel like a burden, you deserve to be taken care of a little, you've gone through something truly traumatic, give your body some time to rest before the work week"

"I mean... I guess staying a little longer won't hurt, tomorrow is only Sunday" I say looking over at their front door.

"Yeah come on back over no need to feel like you've over stayed your welcome" Mark says walking over to the chair I was sitting in.

He leans over and pats the couch and I walk over and sit on it. Dean comes over and sits on the other side of me.

I feel him lean over close to me he places his large hand on my knee and looks at me with his big eyes.

"Hey sorry if I scared you or made you feel uncomfortable that was never my intention, I just worry about you going back to that house all alone" he says genuinely

"Thank you" I say my cheeks heating up, I feel him rub the pad of his thumb on my knee and he takes it away leaning back onto the couch.

I steal a glance at him and he looks so perfect, I look over at Dean and he looks so mature and sexy.

These men are going to be the death of me I think shaking my head.