Chapter 3

I woke up to a pair of warm arms encasing my waist.I had a moment of panic, and forgot what happened last night. I slowly turned, afraid to see who it was and calmed down a bit once I realized it was Andy.Sometime during the night he must have taken his shirt off because the first thing I noticed when I layed my head on his warm chest was the plentiful number of tattoos scattered upon his naked and muscular skin. One of them was a dragonfly that appeared to land directly on his heart. Once I saw this, it felt like an instinct to run my fingers over the colored in skin that simply adorned him. While I traced the tattoo I began to hum one of my favorite songs "Iris" that Kellin Quinn covered. A beautifully dark voice then arose from what I thought was a sleeping boy. His mere words sending shivers down my spine. The luscious sound escaping his lips had no comparison to that of which I could imagine. Think of every single religions version of heaven, combining to create the true paradise that every human desires.Shear perfectness was captured inside of him, as if the angels above chose him themselves.I continued listening to him sing till the beautiful song came to a close and turned into speech "good morning beautiful" the words rolled off his tongue with such a magnificent sound I nearly fell back to sleep. I then realized I was tracing a new tattoo that crawled up his neck, I paused what I was doing to reply. "Good morning Andy"I whispered in his ear, my doing this caused him to shiver. Then continuing on the tattoo I was tracing, following it all the way up the side of his face till it came to an abrupt stop and I began this over and over again till there were none left to trace. Without having anything left to do I uncurled myself from his grasp and slowly stood up only stopping to yawn in the middle of this process.I finally leaved the warmth of the bed and placed my feet upon the frigid wooden floor. I walked out of the room and began to shuffled in the kitchen. The second my foot hit the linoleum flooring I heard a muffled sigh come from what I thought was my room. I then noticed a white sheet of paper with scribble that looked like my mom's handwriting was on the table. I picked up the ripped sheet and read it.

"Good morning dear, I wont be home till late tonight I was given an extra shift, Nancy left for maternity leave. There is some money attached to this so you can buy dinner tonight.If you need anything I am a phone call away. Love you, mom."So I guess that means I have the entire day to myself. Well I guess that actually depends,I don't know if Andy is staying tonight or not. Which reminds me I should probably check on him.I walked back to find the room empty, with the window open and the boring tan curtains blowing softly with the cool breeze. I scanned the room and saw a note on the pillow. "Nor, sorry I had to leave my parents called , but I hope we hang out soon -Andy xoxo"

What else is there to do today? I have no plans so I guess I will watch movies.

*********

Five movies, two tubs of popcorn and one nasty scolding from my mom about proper nutrition later the weekend was finally over. I mean not that it's a good thing that the weekend is over, at least I don't suppose it would be.

I decided to wear something a bit different than I normally do, I'm kind of sick of wearing the same boring outfit practically everyday.So today is gonna be a bit more edgy than the usual. But lets not go into details of it... yet.This morning I actually woke up on time so on my way out the door I grabbed an apple and ate it on the way to the bus stop. It was only a few minutes before the bus came. I threw my apple over my shoulder and walked on the bus. I saw the black hair of Andy all alone,so I plopped right next to him without a single word. He finally turned to look at me, and saw my new appearance: black tight skinny jeans a green day shirt with my new black leather jacket and my feet were clad with the combat boots I purchased over the weekend. His eyes grew wide with shock and his jaw dropped. Andy then started to mumble, and I could only hear a few of the incoherent words he said. I picked up "wow, you, and..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger,
first one of the book.

Please, comment, vote and read on :)

:D