Chapter 2

We both sat in complete silence for the rest of the drive to my home. I fiddled with my finger while Andy never took his eyes off the road. I swear it would take a heavy duty chainsaw to cut through the tension in the air. Once we finally pulled up to the driveway I slid out of the car while slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I stifled through my pockets and waited to feel the cool metal of my house key. Once I finally found it I walked the rest of the way to my front door, slowly putting the key in the lock and waited for the familiar click of the lock being undone. I swiftly opened the door and as I turned around I realized Andy was right behind me, I must have had a puzzled look on my face because the next thing he said was "I can't just leave you home alone after you pass out from lack of blood, the least I can do is stay here till your parents get home to make sure you stay safe".Then sidestepping so he could walk into my house. I dropped my bag on the wooden floors a loud thud following.Sliding my shoes off my feet and walked to my room, with Andy mirroring. Once in my room I walked right over to my dresser and pulled out pajama pants and an oversized hoodie with the Panic! at the Disco symbol. Andy sat on the bed with his hands in his lap, looking almost as if he touched anything it would surely break. "I will be in the bathroom changing, I will only take a second".I walked over to my en suite and shut the door and proceeded to change.Once done the door was flung open, and there Andy sat in the same position as when I last saw him. "I'm going to go get you a pair of pajama pants, we can have a movie day today" he nodded his head saying that he agreed. I went in my parents room and grabbed a red and black pair of my dads flannel pajama pants. I walked back into my room and threw them at him, he caught them with incredibly fast reflexes. "When you are done come out into the living room. I will go make some popcorn for the movie". I continued to the kitchen while humming a random tune, I then start to sing the lyric once I remember a few verses " never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark but now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are..." I was cut off by the microwaves annoying beep. I tried to pull the bag out but instantly pulled my hand back once I felt it burning. "Ouchie" I ran over to the sink and ran my now burning hand under cold water which felt like heaven. "Ouchie?" I heard Andy's husky voice laugh out " it was really hot, don't judge me" I pouted "aww, did I hurt ickle Nors' feelings?" he said with sarcasm dripping from the statement. "yes" was my simple reply. "Come here Nor" he then opened his arms saying for me to hug him. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, with my head on his shirtless chest. He rested his chin on my head while rubbing circles on my back.After a while he dipped his head down "I think we should go watch that movie now" he whispered into my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine involuntarily. I agreed with him and grabbed his hand while pulling him into the living room. I see the menu for Constantine on the screen, and allowed a shriek of happiness escape my lips, this being my favorite movie along with Green Street Hooligans. "So, you like scary movies huh" "Yes I love them I am so excited to see Resident Evil I hear its really good but I haven't had the time to watch them yet. We both sat on the couch hardly an inch away from each other, he grabbed the remote and pressed play while I grabbed the blanket off the side of the couch and wrapping it around my shoulders. I leaned over till I was pressed into his side and he placed his hand on my arm so I cuddled into his chest. Somewhere during the movie I started to play with his tattoos running my fingers on them and tracing them, after awhile I heard his chuckle "I thought you loved this movie" "I do but your tattoos are so much more interesting, how long have you had them?". He then started to twirl my hair between his fingers while I continued with the tattoos, " I got my first one when I was about 14, and since then, as I think of one I want I just keep adding them. I'm worried that one day I will run out of room and not be able to get any more of them" when he said this there was an extreme look of sadness upon his face.We kind of just sat there for awhile enjoying each others presence till my phone rung. It must have been in a bad spot for Andy because by the second ring I felt his chest go rigid. But I ignored it not trying to make a scene when I stood up to answer the call.

"hello?"

"hi honey" the voice of my mother replied

" hey what's up?"

"I heard about what happened, is there anyone at the house with you, I don't want you to be alone incase you pass out again"

"yea mum, Andy is here. He is the one who carried me to the nurse the first time I passed out."

"okay, just dont do anything with him" I could feel her winking

"muum"

she chuckled " your dad and I wont be home till 8 we need to go to a meeting for work tonight"

"okay mum see you then"

I heard the familiar beep meaning that she hung up the phone. I walked back over to Andy, and practically laid on top of him. "I think I am going to sleep, I am really tired" I told him. "okay" he then went back to twirling my hair while I curled up even further into his warm chest. Slipping in and out of consciousness and the last thing I heard before I fully fell asleep was " goodnight beautiful"

Okay officially the second chapter is done, it has been done for a while now but I wanted to keep you guys waiting for this one. I have school tomorrow so I should probably hit the hay, the first person to vote on this chapter will get the next one dedicated to them. Vote on my lovlies :D