Chapter 24: Murder Mystery

Start from the beginning

Courtney got two of Lindsay eyebrow hairs gave me one as we stashed our prints. We then ran off.

+

I next headed to the makeup confessional. I saw Beth in a barrel and Harold taking her DNA. I took a strand of Beth's hair and then added it to my collection.

Later I met back up with Courtney.

"Well. You collected quite a lot of DNA samples." I grinned.

"Yeah. I plan on winning that prize." She stated.

I pulled a small strand of my red hair out.

"H-here you go. Add it to your collection." I told her.

"Oh. Thanks." She said, taking the strand of hair.

"Well. Goodbye." I started walking off.

"Wait!" I stopped walking. She took a strand of her hair out." Here. It's only fair."

I took the strand. Her PDA went off.

"That's my timer. Time to go collect and strand of Duncan's hair." She smirked.

I gave her thumbs up then we went our different paths.

+

Night has fallen. We met Chris at the train station. We turned in our prints. Me and Courtney had the most.

"So. Where's our prize?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. This is the first part of the challenge, right? Plus we did get you out of the safe. I'd say we deserve some sort of reward." I added

"Sorry you two. It's not prize time yet." Chris told us.

"Make it prize time!" Courtney demanded.

"I'm trying to do my job here." Chris defened.

"Courtney. If It's not prize time. It isn't prize time. I'm sure we'll get a prize soon." I patted her shoulder but she moved my hand.

"I'm getting our prize." Courtney said, sharply.

"Okay... if you insist." I sighed.

"I want a prize! I want a prize! I WANT PRIZE!" Courtney whined.

"Alright already! Here!" Chris said, giving her a bag of chips." I was gonna eat them on the train but you're welcomed to them if it will shut you up. Now, can you please get on the train?" Chris asked frustrated.

We started to head to the train.

"Hey? I haven't even said all aboard yet. ALL ABOARD!" Chris annouced.

+

We got on the train.

"Hey Courtney. Don't you think that was a bit... harsh. You bugged him until he gave you a prize." I stated, furrowing my eyebrows.

"He owed us. We let him out of the safe. We deserved a prize." She explained.

"I guess."

"Do you want some or not?!" Courtney snapped.

"Y-yes. Of course. It's still our reward."

Chris then took me and Courtney's prints.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. What gives?!" I added.

"Regulation to ride the train ma'am and sir." Chris said.

Chef then rolled in a cart which had actual food.