Chapter 24: Murder Mystery

Beginne am Anfang

"Try cleaning out your ears and listening for a change." Courtney told Duncan." Chris talked about combination right after mentioning cloud 9. And he could've had a dozen for breakfast burritos."

"And he also said 86." I added.

"See Duncan. Aaron was listening. You could learn something from him." Courtney said, finishing unlocking the safe.

Chris was in there with a hat and a bag.

Me and Courtney both ran up to Chris.

"Where's our prize?" Courtney snapped.

"Yeah. Because we could've just left you in the vault. Everyone else was going to. I think a reward is fair." I added.

"Hmm. I hardly recall having mentioned any sort of prize." Chris said, coughing." But thanks for releasing me. It was getting stuffy in there."

"You're not smoking!" Courtney exclaimed.

"What, oh no. Of course not." Chris said tossing something in his mouth

"Ew." Me and Courtney both said.

"What? It's chewing Tobacco." Chris said.

"EW!" We all exclaimed.

"Nah! Just kidding. It's black licorice."

"EW!"

"Yeah. You're right." Chris spat out the black licorice." That stuff's disgusting. Now It's time for mystery movie day. I've got a challenge for each of you. Tonight, you're to meet me at the train station set." Chris told us.

"I have a train set at home. It runs on solar power." Harold said.

"Fascinating." Chris said sarcastically. "But first, I'll require full fingerprints DNA samples from each competitor. So each of the competitors has to gather the evidence for any one of the other competitors, which means It's in your interest to prevent the other guy from getting your deets. Now go pack an overnight bag and get me my clues."

"We are going to get a prize." Courtney said " I promise you that." Courtney walked off.

+

We headed to the girls trailer

"I still think I should get credit for coming up with the idea to look for clues." Lindsay claimed.

"Ugh. If we listened to you, we'd still be digging under the cafeteria with teaspoons" Courtney fired.

"Not nice."

"Look guys. It doesn't matter in the big picture who did what. As long as we all have fun." Beth said.

"Lindsay. I really respect you. I was only acting like that out if jealously. I would sincerely like us to be friends. Let me make it up to you. Can I treat you to a spa session." Courtney suggested.

"I would also like to apologize. We weren't the nicest competitors." I added.

"Ooo! Spas are my very favorite!"

/Courtney and Aaron:"Man, we are good!" We high fived.\

+

Courtney was giving her manicure on the front of her hand while I was giving her a pedicure on the front of her foot.

"Hahaha. That tickles. I've never had a manicure done on the bottom of my fingers. And I never had a pedicure on the bottom of my feet." Lindsay said.

"Oh, It's a fancy style in France. Very trendy." I lied, getting a paper on Lindsay's foot getting her prints.

"Oh I love being trendy." Lindsay said.