Chapter 11

"So, we just fight? How?"Prince Salvador looked at me confused.

"Do you think a sword will protect you? That's the stupidest thing I will ever hear if you say that."I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, and by the way, your bigger and I'm five. So you better be nice."I told him and he stared at me.

"Are you sure your five? You sound like your in your forties."I glared at him and I crush my knuckles to click.

Oh, that was satisfying. I knew he was going to swing and I moved to the right. I grabbed his arm and kicked him in the shins. He fell and groan.

"I wish I could flip you but you weigh too much!"I said and he glared at me.

I saw a scar on his forehead and I push his hair down. I pat his head and smiled.

"You lost,"I told him and he stared at me almost confused but he didn't show it.

"Also I could kick you but I wouldn't want to ruin your face. The pain will be gone if you stand up for a while."I told him and I felt picked up by my suit.

"Are you sure your five?"I shook my head and smiled.

"I am five but I could count to six billons and you still won't know how long I'll keep up,"I said and he nodded smiling.

"The first day of school and you're already in the lead aren't you?"He asked me and I chuckle.

"Well, I wouldn't say lead,"I said and he put me down.

"Just go play with the sword."I nodded and smiled.

"Yes Pops!"I said running to Dwight who held my small sword.

"He looks like an old Grandpa are you sure he can fight?"I asked and Trent laughed.

"He's actually saved some countries from a war. He's fought a lot too. He's known as the Golden Knight."I nodded and pout.

"I wanna take a big nap like six to seven hours. I hate staying up for so long."I stretched and he pats my head.

"Maybe let's practice and then you take your nap. Since I used to take a lot of naps your age."I looked at Dwight and nodded.

We practiced swordfight since I honestly didn't know how. It was confusing too since this isn't what I was taught back then.

The doppelgänger here is so different from home or maybe that I don't know about him at all and he was just being fake all this whole time. I'm not sure if he was really nice.

I'm actually proud of making friends on the first day and being with them. They don't make me feel any different at all so far. I'm a human and not an animal.

"I'm going to go sit there,"I said and they nodded to start their practice.

Seems like Dwight and Trent are getting close. Isn't this too fast or is it just me. I sat on the stone seat and took a deep breath.

Maybe this wasn't a bad idea. I'll just have to tell Axon and ask him how his days went in the knight training.

I yawned and sway my small feet. I swear my feet are so tiny and so cute. Guys, I love myself already.

My body is better than the one in the past. I mean I was broken in and out of my body and my scars were still out there.

People looked at me weird and would move away. Some places didn't allow me to work because I had scars and sometimes I was told I couldn't work because I'm not what they were looking for.

I guess some want a model over a girl like me, but that's over and now I'm here.

I have to act like a guy in order my father doesn't kill me. I have everything I could have but not my gender.

Trust me, if I was in the real world they would call me trans-gender. It's better to say my name than say a title.

I'm honestly just grateful to be loved by a mother and finally have some friends. Back then I had Emma who was behind my back. Now I have people in front of me.

I put my head back and watch as everyone continued to practice. I started falling asleep and into a dreamland.

"Paris, where are you?"I heard and looked around but no one was there.

"PARIS! PARIS! PARIS!"I heard screams of Colten's.

"PARIS DON'T LEAVE ME! ITS MY FAULT!"He screamed crying and I looked at him.

"Colten."I said and he stood up but couldn't come closer.

There must be a barrier. Which is good since I don't want him in my way anyways.

"Paris, Baby look I'm sorry. I didn't cheat on you. If you listen to me I would explain."He said in tears and I sighed.

"If there was something to explain you should've said it when I was with you. Isn't a Relationship supposed to be built with trust? You even talked so much about me like I was some villain."I said and he tried to break the barrier.

"No, I was trying to tell you but I was too afraid. Let me speak please!"I crossed my arms and sighed.

"I was dating Emma because she killed my brother. Do you remember Kester? My little brother?"I nodded and he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"She killed him."

"Wake up!"I heard and looked at him confused then sighed.

"Just please forgive me. I'm sorry and please come back. I miss you and for real."He said and I shook my head.

"Don't do anything to Emma and take care of yourself. I have other things to deal with than be with you."I said and saw a birthmark on his right arm.

"WAKE UP!"I saw the vision clearing as Colten kept slamming the barrier and screaming.

I woke up and opened to see Trent. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. Was that really a dream or was that fake? Whatever.

"Come on lets fight!"