Chapter 6

Years have passed, I'm kidding I'm only five right now. My mother cuts my hair since it grows long and full. Trust me when I say every four-six months.

I'm now getting ready to start my first day at this academy of power, fighting, and swordsmen. I guess there is a bunch of education in this that I have learned in books that were so easy.

To thank the lord that I remember 17 languages. They said it wasn't important back when I was in present real life. Now in the novel, no one knows how to speak to different countries. I want to see and meet new people. I'm going to explore the world and have an amazing adventure.

God, I miss watching adventure time and random CW shows. I miss watching movies and listening to music. It's been so hard, I still remember all those songs but I can't sing them.

Fly the goat or live as one. I guess I just miss everything I had in my old life that my new life seems so boring and bothersome.

Anyways, I could really show how smart and athletic I am. Since during my middle school and high school year. I was playing too many sports and learning so much so I can pass my classes. It was so hard with work and the life I was living in but now since it's been easy.

Everything feels a little better, except for that bastard. He's still killing people. I've tried to stop him, but now he's completely locked the entrance room.

I was not going to have mother or Axton with me when I am in the academy. It's only when winter comes. Also because they only allow students and teachers. We also have to live in a room with each other.

Now that I'm in the council office with Axton. My father had a killing spree to do he forgot so he sent Axton instead.

They weren't even looking at me and I cleared my throat handing the file to them.

"How old are you?"I looked at the council and watch him ignore me.

"Old enough to understand its wrong for you to ignore my eye contact. Thank you very much!"I told the old councilmen and he glared at me.

"You know my father could kill you if you continue to glare at me, right? Or is it that you forgot what respect is."I told him and he sighed looking through the papers.

"Anything else you have to say you faggot?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Faggot? Says the one who's apparently going to die tomorrow and trust me. I'm not threating you, I'm telling you."I smirked and a lady handed me some papers with a key.

"Welcome Prince Elijah."I nodded and looked back at the council whose eyes widen.

"If you want me to keep what happened a secret, I suggest you be nice and kind. Before a ruthless king could kill you for doing his actions."I said and snickered.

"Alright, please leave and tell your knight the same thing."He shook his hands and then we both got out of the room.

"Elijah are you sure you can do this?"I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'll send you and mother letters every day! Don't worry brother."I smiled and he pats my head.

"Oh right, don't get yourself killed by father. He's very evil."He chuckled and nodded.

"Well then brother Elijah, I'll see you when winter comes."He said and I frowned.

It's going to be a long time as I'm going to miss them. I hugged him and he just stood. I felt arms around me.

"When I come back, we will have a fight,"I said and he nods smiling.

"And please protect mother, you don't know what that bastard would do."He smiled and kneeled down to me.

"Bastard?"He laughed and I smiled patting his head.

"Elijah remember never change. You're fine the way you are. Please."He gulped and I nodded smiling.

"I know Knight Axton, you have to never change. We will grow old together like brother and maybe even threaten people as a joke in the future."I said and he nodded.

"Well go on, I think you're day is about to start."I nodded and hugged him one last time.

I let go and looked at him. He got up and smiled. I walked away and turn to him.

"Miss you already!"I said and he laughed waving to me.

I am going to miss him. My brother and best friend. He's the only one I had. We had the best moments and I hope that continues after the future. Which reminds me, I hope mother is alright.

"Prince Elijah get to your room! NOW!"I laughed and looked at Axton laughing.

I waved and went to need to find my room which I did. I smiled and put the key in and opened. Since I'm smart for my age I started early at the academy. Your suppose to be seven or eight. Which is usually the mental age for kids, but not me!

I saw the bunch of other rooms and my eyes widen. Looks like the tags on the doorknobs mean taken. I went to the end and opened to see a huge room.

It had a big bed, a huge desk with empty shelves. There were a bunch of cabinets. I walked and looked to see a mirror.

I never seen myself before. I had blonde hair like my mother and blue eyes like the bastard. In my previous life. I had brown eyes and ashy brown hair.

I held my hand on my cheek and smiled. My hair is short but I still look like a girl. Almost like Dora the Explora.

I chuckle and went to put my papers on the desk. I put my bag on the bed and start putting my books on the shelf. Only two since it was heavy for me. I brought some papers and some pictures of my mother and Axton.

I went to go put the pictures by the nightstand and the papers inside the cabinets. The paper was to send letters.

I saw the tag and got it to go put it around. I heard my door knock and open to see a tailor.

"Hello! I'm Fisher Easter. I'm a tailor for the uniforms."I stared at him as he bowed at me.

I smiled and went to look for the paper in my bag which I found it. "My mother checked everything for me. You wouldn't mind using this?"

I hand it to him and he looked at it then smiled. He checked my forehead and around my head to check some measure.

"Alright, I'm sorry. She forgot to get your head. I'm really sorry."He bowed and I chuckled.

"It's alright, but when will it be ready?"I asked him and he looked at his pocket watch.

"In an hour. Since the classes don't start until two hours."I nod and smiled.

I mean it's four in the morning. So that would make sense. I just felt bad for Axton awake so early.

"Take as long as you want and thank you!"I said and he nodded walking with the paper.

It's so easy typing than writing with a feather. I closed the door and finish putting some clothes inside the cabinets.

I hanged my bag on the chair and jumped on the bed. I laid and smiled.

You know, in these times. I got to sleep on the bed, back then, I was on the floor. Even if I'm used to the floor. I sometimes like the bed.