IMPORTANT*must say that with a french accent*

OKAY OKAY ,I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO START THIS BUT LETS GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT YEAH!

*clears throat*

DEAR READERS FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE, HERE'S A PRESENT FOR YOU *hands out chocolate bars and free hugs*.

I totally did not just hand those out so you don't kill me about what I'm about to say next.

.

.

.

*hides behind unicorn*

IM GONNA START PUBLISHING AROUND CHRISTMAS,BUT WAIT WAIT PUT THAT DOWN,THERE'S GOOD NEWS.

Some of you might already know,but there's a small chance I'll publish before that,if I'm able too.With our Christmas exams coming waaaay earlier then usually I'll be quiet busy,yeah a horrible excuse I know.I Also have to finish the plot line properly and finish up some other stuff too.

And while I'm at it,I might as well just clear some things up.

1)Like I said before ,I do not own Naruto, the awesome creator Masashi Kishimoto does.DO NOT TRY TO SUE ME ,if you do*points at disclaimer* I have proof and I will ban you from watching anime for a year...I shall find a way to do it.

2) All the pictures I used in the cover belong to the maker,I simple created the cover.

© GANGS OF KONOHA| ZJZOZO.

so yeah,that's basically it.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING,and I hope I didn't piss you off cause instead of an update,you found this.

See(well not see,cause I can't see you...) you soon.

Zjzozo(haha I feel as if I'm writing a letter).