Chapter 12

songs for chapter:

Skater boy by Avril Lavinge

magic by Becky G ft.Austin Mahone

-----------------------------------------

Opening the door to lily and my apartment I shouted, “I’m home!”

Well I guess lily is not.

Ever since the last time she picked me up from Harry’s, she has been off and sneaking in the middle of the night probably to meet up with zayn but that is not how lily is.

How can lily be with zayn in the first place? He is a vamp she is a human. Unless she changes, and so help me god if zayn does her any harm I’ll kick his stupid bottom.

By now I am sitting and watching dancing with the stars and I’m living it. This episode is the one when everyone cries and now Bethany is up and the story about bullying relates to how I was bullied all middle school. Yeah so that got to me and I’m crying rainfalls. Suddenly the door is broken down and I lay on the couch hoping I’ll disappear.

“Tara?” a voice whispered

“Yes”

“It’s me. Harry”

“You imbecile! I thought I was gonna get murdered!” I screamed at him my face covered in tears still remembering the event. Great now Lea and Artem are on and I’m missing it.

“Well I’m sorry but our stupid connection made me feel sad all of a sudden and I knew something was wrong so I came to check up on you” harry said coldly

“Nothing is wrong I was watching something very emotional” I said turning off the TV.

“Ok then how are you?” harry asked

“Fine? U?”

“Eh” harry said shrugging slightly. “So anything new?”

“Not really, but I want to ask you. Should mates spend a lot of time together?” I asked worried about lily

“Um, it is nothing bad but if they are new then maybe they should take it slow” he said sitting beside me.

“Should I be worried about lily and zayn then?” I asked

“Look, zayn is a good guy and he wouldn’t harm her in any simplest way so don’t worry” harry said putting a hand on my shoulder. Then everything drifted into silence. A nice silence which made me feel safe and more confidant.

“Can you tell me what the solution is? You know about my powers”

“I don’t know, all we have are facts like how your mum died, your grandma put that curse on you, you are everything as the elders said, you have to die or all species will come after you, and you don’t age anymore” harry said all that with one breath not making it seem any difficult