Chapter 44

The day went by so fast I didn't realize it was 10 at night. I got out of the room and went to the kitchen searching for anything to eat. As soon as I entered the dark kitchen I stumbled and hit a bunch of pans and pot making the loudest sounds of pans clattering against each other. I walked around them towards the fridge, when I opened the fridge I saw carton of milk, 4 blood bags of blood, and a tomato.

I stood there confused by the randomness I'm seeing, maybe I should just drink a cup of warm milk, but I couldn't ignore the alluring color and scent of blood. I reach for a bag hesitantly and bring it slowly to my mouth as soon as it's close enough I feel my fangs grow in a fast rate, I bite into the bag and close my eyes as I feel the cool liquid swim into my mouth down my throat.

I then reach for the second, then I reach for the fourth, then for the last, as soon as I finish them all I'm still hungry so I close the fridge and shocked I suddenly take a few steps back.

"Hi Tara"

"Why did you do that?" I say and look at him.

"Just found it fun" Dean shrugs and stares at me and adds, "You're still hungry, aren't you?"

"Yes" I say sheepishly.

"Come with me, I have bags down in the basement" he says and holds his hand for me while I just look at it blankly as he retreats it as soon as he gets the point.

"No it's fine, I'm not that hungry" I shrug and walk past him outside the kitchen as fast as I could, but suddenly he grabs my hand.

"I know you are still hungry, your eyes are blazing red Tara," he states as a matter of facts.

"It's just crazy pregnant over eating shit, forget about it" I say and try to take my hand away but he keeps a hold of it.

"There's a bump" he whispers and looks at my tummy. I look at my tummy and realize there is a bump, I've been so busy I didn't care to look to see if there is a bump and besides isn't it too early.

"I didn't realize that till now, but that's fast" I say back and put a hand over the bump with eyes welled up with tears.

"Because it is not a normal baby it wont be 9 months it'll be less but I don't know how much exactly" he says then adds, "can I feel it?"

"Yes you can" I say unsure at first. He places a hand on top of mine and the other on the bump causing me to close my eyes and let my tears to fall.

"Why are you crying?" Dean asks quietly.

"Because of the situation that's going on, it's just so bad for the kid and what you did is just not acceptable but I'm going to have to forgive you for the sake of the baby and I-I just can't take the whole thing especially with char- I mean with the battle so I just want to take a break maybe the battle isn't worth it" I say and remove my hand and he stands up straight and leans in to hug me and I let him hugging him back letting my tears soak his black shirt.

"Don't worry we are going to win and you don't have to participate I just need to know you are on my side" he says and looks into my teary eyes.

"What if you are doing things wrong?"

"I do not do wrong" h says with a slightly loud voice taking me aback.

"Are you joking? People are poor everywhere, there is no government, if they get a job they don't get enough income because of the taxes they pay for you, and you kill and imprison people for no reason half of the time" I say and forget about everything that happened before.

"I'm doing absolutely perfect, they deserve what's coming their way, and why are you on their side you don't know anything"

"I heard from the party that you did" I say partially lying.

"Why can't we ever have a nice moment?" he says with a small smile on his lips.

"Because you are living with me" I say smiling mockingly and turn to walk away but again he grabs a hold of me.

"And why do you keep grabbing me?" I say loudly.

"Because you keep walking away from me," he says back as loud still smiling.

"Point taken, but I really need to go sleep and rest now"

"Ok, goodnight Tara" he says and kisses my hand and then adds, "Goodnight baby" he whispers and kisses the bump causing it to linger.

"Goodnight Dean" I say quickly shocked by his actions and go vampire speed to my room and lock the door behind me. I

And I just made up my mind, I know exactly what to tell charming tomorrow.