Chapter 52

^^^^^^^^I see Tara's attire as the one above (scarlet witch marvel)^^^^^^^^

"Rose!!" I shout when I enter the kitchen.

"Why are you shouting?" she comes to my side.

"To my room now" I say and rum vamp speed there and wait for her.

"What the hell is going on?" she comes in confused while I go and lock the door and shut the curtains.

"I'm joining harry" I state and wait for Rose's reaction.

"Um well that's great"

"You seem unsure about it?"

"It's selfish but I don't want you to leave me" Rose huffs and sits on the bed.

"Thing is I'm not because your sweet ass is coming with me" I say and sit beside her putting an arm around her shoulder.

"What? No I can't do that, besides what about Dean? I thought you too were something"

"Yeah well, I kinda sneaked out a while a go and went to see harry and he told me everything and hopefully it's the truth" 

"Of course I'll join you. You are the closest thing to a sister I ever had" she smiles and hugs me.

"I can't wait to kick ass tomorrow"

----------------------------------------------

"Tara!" a voice booms into the room.

"Huh?" I wake up and rub my eyes.

"I made my guards follow you to Harry's house and I know what you're going to do" Dean says and comes closer to me.

"What are you talking about?" I try to cover up.

"I know everything Tara. Everything I did was an act, do you think I'd cry over the shit that's in you? I couldn't give two fucks about it, or that I'd have any feeling towards you? Sure you're hot and I'd tap you every day but come on. I'm done playing nice" he lunges on me and sticks a needle to my neck and suddenly everything turns black.
----------------------------------------

"Tara? Wake up"

"Leave me alone" I groan into the pillow but Dean takes off the duvet off me.

"Up" Dean says and crosses his arms.

"Fine geez" I get up and go up to him to kiss him.

"You stayed up late and that's not my problem"

"Yeah yeah, remind me why I married you?" I ask and earn a little shove.

"You know that we have to get ready"

"Boy, I can kill them all in my PJs for all I care"

"I know but just let us get it over with" Dean says and walks out of our room.

I head to the closet, wear my war clothes and head out of the door to go meet with the other lords.

I pass by the servant Rose and she greets me.

"Whatever just go clean up my room"  I roll my eyes and keep on going down till I reach Dean's office.

"Hello dear lords, how are we doing on such a lovely day?" I burst in to see frowned faces with concentrations.

"Tara, come here" Isabella, witch lord, says and hugs me.

"Izzy, I missed you" I say and hug her tightly.

"We don't have time for this!" Xavier, lord of vampires, shouts and bangs his fist on the desk.

"Okay Xavier chill, because we got this in the bag" I smile and walk towards him.

"And what makes you say that?" he asks and huffs out in frustration.

"Well you see Vivi," I call him by his nickname start to circle him slowly.

"Don't call me-"

"Hush, first thing we are mother effing lords, well u guys are and second you've got me" I whisper the last part into his ear and go sit in a chair.

"She is right, she is one of the chances of winning this war" Dean says and shrugs.

"Remind me why I'm not a queen again?" I ask.

"Fine let us go back to simple planning, you ok with that Tara?" Xavier asks in a baby voice.

"Shut up, just complete your stupid plan"

----------------------------------------------------

"Dean? I have cramps" I wince and hold my tummy.

"Woah, is it the time of the month?" he whispers.

"Wait what I can still get those?" I ask in confusion.

"You aren't just a vampire"

"So, I can get pregnant?" I ask shocked.

"Yup" Dean says and completes walking.