Chapter 40

“Hey, wake up” someone shakes me softly.

“Charming?” I groan pushing my face further into the pillow.

“Well that’s flattering” then I recognize the voice causing my eyes to flutter open and move to the other end of the bed with my legs pressed to my chest.

“D-Dean?” I mutter.

“Yeah. One question though, why do you smell like men’s cologne?” he asks and I gulp quietly thinking of a lie.

“Um, i-it’s probably the shower gel I got with me” I lie.

“Ok then, do you want to eat anything?”

“No. Can you go out?” I say quietly as walk to the bathroom.

“It’s my house you know,” he says causing me to turn,

“And it’s pretty lonely too”

“Wait” he says as he stands up looking at me.

“What?” I snap.

“God you’re so bipolar and moody!” he yells.

“Wait, is that what you wanted to tell me, that I’m fucking moody?! Sorry if I’m not on good terms with you dickhead”

“Why are you so angry at me?!” he says and I stand shocked.

“Why?! Why?! Seriously?! You fucking raped me after I trusted you! Fuck you! Just leave me alone!” I shout clenching my fist trying to control myself. I turn around and go to the bathroom locking the door, but suddenly I feel my stomach churn causing me to scramble off to the toilet. Why am I throwing up? Wait… No… No… No!