"Till death do us part."

Start from the beginning

"Now you I might not miss as much."

"Bite me Jauregui." Stiles responded as he flipped her off. Lauren laughed before getting up and pulling him in for a tight embrace that wasn't rejected. "Look after her, wherever you end up. Please, look after her." Lauren pleaded in a low whisper and he nodded before whispering a message of his own in her ear. "Do me a favour? Don't forget us. I know I haven't been too nice to you, but ever since you saved Karla those years ago, I've gotten rather fond of you." Stiles for the first time in a long time, shed a tear at the thought of loosing someone.

Lauren was laying comfortably in her hammock. It had been a couple of months since she and the demons dropped off the face of the Earth, and things had been going well. Lauren had gotten so much closer to them all that it scared her slightly. They were currently squatting under a bridge in hammocks with a bin fire in the centre of them. It was temporary, but it felt strangely homey. As Lauren began to drift off into sleep, she heard the noise of a nearby pile of trash being knocked over. She shot awake to see a drunken hobo stumbling closer toward them.

It was dark but she could tell that he was also on something other than alcohol, her suspicions were confirmed when he stepped closer to the fire embers and his face lit up. His pupils were blown and he held a bottle in his hand. It had reminded her of how Damien came home once, to scared her cause she knew that that man didn't have good intentions. Just how bad his intentions were was proven when he approached Karla's hammock and began to unbuckle his pants. Lauren shot up, grabbing Jerome's combat knife and she ran at the man. He didn't even notice her; too busy jerking his junk whilst hovering over Karla, who was dead to the world. When he finally noticed her, it was too late; Lauren had not only stabbed him in the chest, but tackled him too the floor.

The commotion had woken up the trio but they were shocked to see Lauren stabbing the man to death whilst stating just how disgusting he was. When she let up, she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder and she looked up into the pools of brown that shone in appreciation and affection.

"I can't ever forget you all. Not for a second." Lauren assured and then the person she'd been waiting to see all day appeared in the doorway. "Boys, give us some peace please." Karla's demanding voice asked politely and the two obliged. Jerome playfully told Lauren to wear protection and that received a slap from Stiles and Karla. Then they were alone, simply staring at each other. "Aren't you going to give me a name?" Karla asked with a grin as she closed the bedroom door. Lauren grinned mischievously before waving her over, and Karla simply couldn't decline. "There is something you can murder before you leave me." Lauren teased as she pulled Karla's jacket from her shoulders, the woman in question smiling with a sort of giddy expression. "Oh? And what would that be Lauren?" The green eyed girl looked directly into those pools of brown that she'd grown to love. Karla pushed the girl down and hovered over her in anticipation. "Well I'll give you a clue, it's wet and all yours." Lauren taunted in a sing song tone. Karla then suddenly cupped the girls centre. "This?" She asked. "That." The other responded with a strained groan.

Karla just rolled her eyes with a smile as she connected her lips with the ones below her. Lauren instantly accepted the embrace and wrapped her legs eagerly around the waist of the woman above her. The demon nibbled on Lauren's bottom lip almost desperately; they'd been in a sort of relationship for years and this was their first time together. After all the steamy make out sessions that had sadly been stopped had left both parties needy and with uncomfortably soaked underwear. This was the first time that they could let loose and finally give each other the pleasure they wanted for so long. Karla then began to trail wet kisses down the latters jaw and stopped just at the base of her neck before licking and eager trail back up and biting the spot just below her ear. Lauren moaned in appreciation at the sensation, lapping up the affection with keen enthusiasm. As Karla marked every square inch of her lovers neck, she rocked down into her centre; practically dry humping the girl. Though Lauren didn't complain, in fact she tighten the grip her legs had and scratched at her back wantonly.