"Are you ready to have some fun?"

Lauren knew the situation was bad. Nobody had touched the box, and there was no heat source in her room as she didn't have a radiator. So she couldn't explain why the box burnt her or why the wax was slowly dripping off it. Dinah had refused to stay home after the discovery, saying that she din't want to be around when the box popped open, but Lauren countered it. She wanted to know what has been tormenting them and she especially wanted to know what was inside the box. Dinah had said curiosity killed the cat, but Lauren said that satisfaction brought it back.

A couple long hours had past since Dinah packed an overnight bag, and surprisingly the apartment had been quiet. Lauren had expected more mayhem, but it had been quiet for the first time in a long time. Lauren had managed to sit down and finish an art assignment without feeling like she was being watched, she had watched TV without the channels changing and everything was strangely normal. Although she knew things would never truly be normal, after all there was a Dybbuk Box in her bedroom which had a demon inside that was slowly escaping.

Lauren felt her phone vibrate beside her and she looked down to see yet another message from Damien's step sister, Normani. The two girls were close and Normani had known that Damien wasn't being the best he could be toward Lauren, bu after his death the truth had come out about his abuse. His mother had outright refused to believe it, his father didn't speak on it and his brother had practically pretended Lauren didn't exist. However Normani, she wanted answers. She wanted to know how long the abuse was happening, and especially what happened that night. Lauren had been avoiding the confrontation probably more than she avoided Muller.

Normani: You can't dodge me forever Lauren.

Lauren knew she was right.

Lauren: I'm not dodging you, just your questions about him.

Normani: Why?

Lauren: I don't want to ruin how you saw him.

Normani: He was a fucking dick, everyone knew it. Seeing him as a fucking abusive dick isn't much of an upgrade.

Lauren: But it is, that word holds so much.

Normani: What dick?

Lauren: Jesus, no. Why can't everyone see that I don't want to be seen as 'Poor Lauren, the one who got abused'

Normani: As much as you refuse to admit it, what Damien did is now apart of you. Don't deny what you went through.

Lauren: How can I deny it when whenever I close my eyes I see him? Him holding me lovingly, then him throwing me into a kitchen counter and bruising my ribs.

Normani didn't respond after that, so Lauren threw her phone aside and got up to move to Dinah's room. There was no way she had grown enough balls to sleep in her room, especially with all the stuffed animals and shards of glass feral around the room. Lauren wasn't keen on waking up with an open Dybbuk Box and her Stitch teddy holding a sharp object to her throat. Instead, Dinah's room which was on the opposite side of the apartment seemed to be the safest option.

Surprisingly, sleep came easy for the girl, but her dreams weren't pleasant. It started with Damien Micheal, as it always had since his death. He was piss drunk; Lauren could still smell the Bud Light and cigarettes. Damien slammed the front door shut, shocking Lauren from her place on the sofa, and waking up Dinah who was asleep in her room, as Dinah came into the living area, Damien had a tired and crying Lauren pinned against the wall, he was screaming curses at her. Slut, easy fuck, weak, pussy, stupid bitch. Dinah tried to pry him off, but he threw her across the room. Lauren had slipped away whilst he was distracted, and her sight was drawn to the revolver he had in his coat pocket. She wondered where he got it and what he was going to do, then as Damien pulled the revolver out his pocket, the dream would fade away. Her subconscious protecting her from seeing it all again.

Normally, she would wake up screaming now. It was a routine that Lauren was accustomed to. Instead, she woke up and she couldn't move. Her body was frozen, and she couldn't do anything. Lauren had heard of this, but it had never happened to her; she never gets sleep paralysis. Then, the door started to creek open and the room seemed to get colder, so much so that she got goosebumps. Then they appeared. She laid paralyzed in her bed. Her breathing erratic as she stared at the three beings that stood tauntingly at the foot of the bed. One with perfectly groomed ginger hair, but it's grin sinister and quite frankly freaky. A second with short, messy brunette hair with his face neutral, she wasn't sure if the expression or his appearance was creepier. The last being that stood dead center, Lauren couldn't decipher it. She knew she should be terrified but strangely enough, the one in the middle seemed less threatening. With its piercing chocolate eyes examining her, like it was searching for something deep within her soul. Then that brunette creature leaned forward, hands behind its back and those same eyes glowing a daring red.

"Tell me Lauren, are you ready to have some fun?" The creature asked and all three of them smiled devilishly, almost as though it was an inside joke among them.

Guess who bitches. I'll leave the pictures of the three below so you know what they look like. But I won't include their names as you'll learn them later, but one of them you will definitely know.

 But I won't include their names as you'll learn them later, but one of them you will definitely know