Part 4

It seemed as though Mina's first dinner with the group would definitely not be the last. Despite Jennie's constant teasing, she still made an effort to join the others for at least one meal a day, something that made both Sana and Momo inexplicably happy.

"Seeing her happy makes me happy, you know?" Sana turned to Momo, breaking the silence they had been forced into by the librarian (they had been sat in the school's massive library for the last two hours, attempting to revise for an upcoming test).

"Who, Mina? Same!" Momo's face lit up. "I was scared she would keep pushing everyone away but you can tell that she's really trying to open up to everyone."

"-For goodness SAKE!"

A hiss of annoyance sounded out from around the towering bookshelves, followed by the distinct click-clacking of the librarian shoes.

"Crap... Not again..." Momo muttered, gathering up her things and packing them away.

Sana just grinned and suddenly gripped onto Momo's wrist.

"What are you doi-"

"Shut up and watch!" Sana interrupted, before closing her eyes shut.

"How many times do I have to say... This is a LIBRAR- Huh..?" The librarian made her way over to the table on which Sana and Momo were sat and stared at it in confusion. "I could've sworn they were here," She whispered, before shaking her head and turning on her heel.

Both Japanese girls collapsed into a fit of (barely) silent giggles as they faded back into sight.

"I forgot how much fun it is to turn invisible," Momo laughed, gently shaking her head.

"We better get going before she comes back to investigate. Fancy tracking down some of the others? A couple of them must have a free period right now, and it's not like we were going to get much work done here!" Sana sighed, looking down at the unopened books that lay dejected upon the table, which instead was strewn with various little scraps of paper, covered in doodles.

The older girl nodded in agreement, standing up and grabbing her things, making a point to do it as quietly as possible, in fear of the librarian patrolling around, waiting for the smallest reason to yell at them. Soon enough, the two were walking across the Academy's field, after having dumped their rejected study material to their room.

Sana's ears perked up, hearing Jihyo's laughter, her eyes following the sound. Below a tree which, judging by its severe slant, had definitely faced the wrath of Tzuyu, sat Jihyo, who was placing an arrangement of daisies in Nayeon's hair, whose head rested in her lap. The two caught sight of the Japanese girls and beckoned them over with waves.

"Hey, I thought you guys were studying?" Jihyo asked, which earned a raised eyebrow from Nayeon.

"As if they could get any work done together, wishful thinking..." She muttered, the playful smirk etched on her face making clear that she was teasing the girls.

Jihyo rolled her eyes in disapproval, giving the girl a small shove, which was returned by a glare. She gestured to Sana and Momo to take a seat, which the two obliged to.

"Nabongs, you say that as if you study. The only reason you do so well in class is because you go back in time every time you fail a test... so basically every week!"

Nayeon's mouth gaped open with betrayal, a hint of pink becoming increasingly prominent on her cheeks. "You said you wouldn't tell!!" She hissed.

"That was before you started acting like an idiot."

Momo and Sana just giggled, watching the two interact.

"You two are like an old married couple," Momo remarked, as Sana lay her head in the girl's lap, mirroring the other two.