Part 3

To say Sana was surprised to see Mina join them for dinner was an understatement.

As she and Momo walked side by side into the hall, they both caught sight of the younger girl and exchanged shocked glances. Mina sat wedged in between Chungha and Dahyun, who were both simultaneously attempting to engage her in a conversation, but neither one being anymore successful than the other, especially since Mina was having trouble keeping up with what they were both saying.

"Looks like she needs saving, huh?" Momo laughed lightly as the pair made their way over to the table, which held a striking resemblance to the ones out of the Harry Potter movies.

"Minari!!" Sana sang as she took a seat opposite the girl. "To what do we owe the pleasure of your most blessed presence."

At this comment, Mina scowled ever so slightly and Momo attempted to hold in her laughter at the younger girl's expression. Before she could respond, Sana's attention was quickly whisked away, as she turned her head to greet Jeongyeon and Tzuyu who walked in side by side, with Nayeon and Jihyo trailing behind them. They each exchanged their respective greetings to one another before sitting down and grabbing plates of food from the centre of the now bustling table.

Mina sat quietly, picking at her food, smiling at any jokes thrown around. It wasn't that she didn't want to be there with the girls, because she did. She really did. But talking to people she barely knew was never going to be easy.

"Mina!" Chungha's voice drew Mina out from her daze. "How did you discover your powers?"

"Oh, uh... Actually I didn't know before I got here. The headmaster told me..." She answered quietly, not really knowing what else to say.

Momo nodded in agreement, grinning. "Her face was priceless. She couldn't close her mouth for five minutes after we left because she was so shocked.

Mina smiled at the memory. "Yeah... At my old school I had accidentally been hypnotising people without realising..."

"Woah... That's so cool. A little scary, but cool!" Dahyun piped up, grinning.

"I can control it better now, don't worry!" Mina laughed lightly.

The conversation continued like this, filled to the brim with smiles and laughter, with the occasional yell of outrage from Dahyun, due to Tzuyu's silent but constant teasing. 

"Wow, Mina... You've finally crawled out of your cave, huh?"

A voice from behind the girls piped up, belonging to none other than Kim Jennie.

"Never thought I'd see you here... Especially not with people. Who knew you had friends."

Mina sighed a little, before turning to face the girl. "Fuck off Jennie, nobody asked for your input.

Tzuyu glared at Jennie, along with many of the other girls. "If you don't go, I will literally throw you straight out of the dining hall."

"I've gotta get going anyway," Jennie answered smirking as she turned to make her way out. As she walked past Mina, she nudged her ever so slightly with the side of her empty tray. Before anyone could react (not even Momo), a half empty glass of some sort of red fruit juice tipped over the side of the tray, directly onto Mina, staining the pure white shirt she was wearing.

"Oops... Sorry about that Mina. Guess you're going to have to pay the laundry room a visit now..." Jennie spoke with a tone of fake apology, then sauntered off before anyone could say anything else.

"KIM JENNIE, WHAT THE F-" Tzuyu began to yell, before Mina tapped her arm and shook her head. "It's fine. Don't worry about it"

"Fucks sake..." She breathed out in irritation, before standing up. "I'm going to go change. I'll see you all later, I guess."