"What am I supposed to do then, this is my life?" The man said finally coming around to the idea that he really doesn't have any control in this situation.

"Help us take down YG and his agency. Your part would be easy. Supply us with whatever we need, and help us build connections. The four of us will not be enough to stop his empire." Jisoo said.

"What's your business with him?"

"That answer will depend on if we have an agreement. So, deal?" Jennie said.

"How do I know I can trust you guys?" He said with speculation.

"Because we will tell you who really are, and trust me there's a long list of people who are dying to find out, probably an even longer list of people who want us dead. Why would we risk all of that if it wasn't worth it?" Rose finally said speaking up.

He sat there for a few minutes thinking it over.

"Fine. But I don't give up my business completely, not until I start seeing some income from whatever plan you guys have in store." He said holding his hand out to Jisoo, who gave it a firm shake.

"Smart choice, making a deal with BLACKPINK."

....

Jisoo was so excited to bring the girls to see Psy. They haven't seen him for almost 2 years, and although they had limited contact, they grew fond of each other. The girls considered him an uncle, and he thought of them like family.

"Jisoo, you didn't tell us he opened up one here," Rose said walking up to my side and latching our arms, while Lisa and Jennie did the same.

"I just found out a few weeks ago when I was checking out the area around our place," Jisoo said. They were walking down the dark alley, when they finally reached the red door.

"Oh he's gonna shit his pants," Lisa said catching up with Rose, while cackling. Although Psy was a big and intimidating man, he was so scared of Rose. He swears she can take over the White House with just a computer.

"I don't know why he thinks I'm gonna take over the world, but there is something quite satisfying about big man Psy being scared of me," Rose said opening the door for everyone.

A bell rang and he came into view.

"Welc- oh fuck," he said quickly, his eyes bulging out, then he pushed them into one of the private rooms.

"Hello to you too," Jennie said patting down her skirt.

"Oh this is bad why are you guys here, you guys can't be here?" Psy said while making sure the door was locked.

"Don't worry YG knows we are here, so chillax," Lisa said with thud as she sat down. He let out a sigh of relief before going back to his panicked mood.

"Oh no who's the target?" Psy asked in fear.

"Bangtan, the big man noticed that they were split up and took the chance to strike," Jennie said sitting next to Lisa.

"No, that can't do. Those boys have done so much to keep this area safe." Psy pleaded with a serious tone.

"We don't plan to, even though they aren't the most cleanest group. We've heard and seen photographs of what they are capable of. They aren't innocent, but neither are we so we are gonna give them the same options as you. Clean it up or loose it all. But they're on the top of YG's kill list. Taking them out will put the son of a bitch right on top. He'll be unstoppable. So next best thing is to get them to join our fight," Jisoo said.