The Blind Miracle Alchemist

Hey guys! I'm finally writing this story. I'm sorry I've gone so long. I've been trying to deal with school and a dumb project. So I apologize in advance. Enjoy.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are both owned by Funimation, Aniplex USA and Hiromu Arakawa. Please support the official release.

--------------

The room crackled with the left over energy of the transmutation. A girl was unconcious near the transmutation circle with blood surrounding her, coming from her missing left arm. A boy stood on all fours looking over the transmutatn circle that he and his two siblings had created.

"Al! Anne! Damn it how could this have happened!? This shouldn't have happe-", he said as he flinched and looked down at what had caused him pain.

"............Damn it!"

His left leg was cut clean from the knee down and was left with a bloody stump.

"I've lost it!"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Children of God who live on this earth, have faith and thou shalt be safe. The God of the Sun, Leto, Enlightens thy path. Behold, Having descended from his throne, the Lord shall save thee from thy sins."

A group of travelers listened as the broadcast continued.

The first was a boy who was on the short side, wore a black shirt under a black jacket. A tight pair of black leather pants, a pair of boots with a red sole, white gloves, and a big red coat with some sort of symbol on the back that reached down to his shins. He had long golden hair tied in a tight braid and golden eyes.

The second was on the odd side. It was a two-meter tall, dark grey, suit of armor. the helmet of the armor had glowing, half-moon eys, a proroguing chin, and a zigzag mouth. the top of ther helmet also sported a ribbon of white hair that hung to the small of the suit's back.

The third and last was a petite young girl, who wore a similar outfit to the young boy. She wore an spagetti-strap black tanktop under a sleeveless jacket with a white line on the edges of the jacket, a tight pair of pants, a pair of knee-length boots, white gloves, and the same red coat, but was shorter in length as it reached her sromach. She also had long golden hair tied in a braid as well that ended at the end of her back. Her eyes were different. They were golden, but they looked unfocused and some sort of misty look to them.

The suit of armor looked up at the radio that was hanging on the ceiling.

"A radio broadcast of a sermon?"

The blond boy didn't look as he answered, "A messenger of god? What's that?"

The girl looked up angrily at the boy and shouted, "Ed, shut up I'm trying to listen!"

The owner loooked at the trio curiously, "I think I ought to be the one saying 'What's that' about you. Are you street performers?"

The blond boy, Ed, choked on his drink while the girl giggled. He slammed his hands on the counter looked at the man angrily in the eye.

"Okay, Pops, what part of us look like street prformers!?"

The man scrateched his head as he answered, "I keep looking but that's all you could be....I don't see faces like yours around these parts often. You guys tourists?"

The blond girl looked up and finally spoke in a strong but feminine voice that startled the shop owner.

"We're looking for something, sir."

Ed rolled his eyes. He really thought that Anne looked shy?

"Anyway, what's with this broadcast? Who's that guy talking?"