Siren

*****Stefan's Point of View*****

Sirens rang all throughout the castle. The King started barking orders to his knights. The Queen rushed to us And directed us to follow. Which of course we had no choice but to do. She looked outside small window and shook her head. "Now Stefan I need to know that you're going to take care of my little baby. She may not be biologically mine but I raised her to be a princess and I'm very proud of her."

"No mama I'm not leaving you. I'm not gonna lose another mother. Please  don't make me go. " Nirvana cried to her mother. For the last time.

" you have to go. This is your destiny. Non payment if you hurt her I will kill you. Understand?" The Queen said with her head held high.

" For some reason I believe that I won't be the one who does all the hurting." He smiled and looked at her.

"I love you baby girl be the woman I know you can be. Here is your bag but you'll only need it in time  of great magic. But when your with the Salvatore Brother's I feel like that will be all the time." She said and kissed her daughter in the forehead and handed the bag to me. "Go now before they find me."

"I'll be back I will avenge you mother." Nirvana said rushed out of the castle.

" I'll take good care of her you won't have to worry Your Majesty. You will not have to worry about her." I said to the beautiful Queen.

" It is not me who is going to worry about her. I am more worried about you. She has great magic. But lacks willpower. It is not me who has to teach her this. I bid you good luck Stefan Salvatore, you will need it." I bowed to the Queen and rushes out of there.

We rush to a nearby carriage that was waiting for us. We all crammed inside the small carriage and  did our best to hide the Princess. I ordered the driver to go fast and do not stop for nobody. Not even the dimension police.

*******$*********$*******$******$*****

****Elena's Point Of View*****

I waited. Like Stefan told me to but it seemed like he was going to be forever. Lady Ulma was a very sweet woman but I was to worried about the love of my life. Turns out Lady Ulma Is a seamstress. She was rescued by Damon because she was a slave to Old Drohnze. What is more interesting is that she was rich once but her family was killed by a demon she refused to marry. All because she was really in love with Lucen. Who is a fairy famous jewelry maker. We let them dresses us up in very old fashion dresses. when I looked into the mirror I was beautiful. But damn my looks. I look just like Katherine.

We heard slam of the front and rushed to the stairs. There he was. My honey was finally here. I ran to my love and hugged him tight .The girl was there. She was beautiful. Like a true princess. "Hello its nice to meer you I'm-"

"Katherine. You're Katherine." She said.

"No I'm Elena. Her Doppleganager." I Said with a slight smile. "This is just a costume."

"Oh okay good I was wondering how you would get pregnant." She laughed and that smiled lasted until she saw Lady Ulma.

"Your Majesty whatever you need we are in your favor " Lady Ulma Bowed.

" thank you for your kindness. But it is my duty as a princess to protect my people. So leave this land. great horror is coming to it that the royal family cannot contain. I bid you Good day my lady.  And to bother you for some gems and clothes and your old rags. for I will need to appear as a slave to get out if here. " The princess spoke.

"As you wish my lady." Lady Ulma packed all her things and handed everything she asked for.The princess smiled and said "When we get to the real earth you will be rewarded highly for helping me."

They all rushed out of the house. The princess now looking like a modern slave and us looking like common folk we left the lady's house and rushed out of the Dark Dimension.

****$*****$*****$*****$****$****$***

I love my home. Being home from the dark places like heaven. The princess used one of her books to magically make Lady Ulma's home to reform. It was beautiful and the Lady was so happy. The Princess also made a store for her husband and her. They both squealed with joy. " Thank you Princess Nirvana."

"Come visit me if you have any problems and I will visit you if I have any fashion emergencies as will my friends. Good bye now my friends." She said and we rode all the way until we finally made it to our home.

********$*****$******$******$******

*****Stefan's Point of View.****

I was happy to be home with my future wife and my baby. I kissed her tummy smiling. Then all of a sudden Elena gave me this look and I knew what that meant. "Your water just broke."

*******$*******$******$*****$*****$***

HELLO MY LITTLE MONSTERS HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN

AND IM HOLDING A CONTEST

WHO EVER CAN CREATE A STELENA STORY THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE I WILL DEDICATE 2 CHAPTERS TO YOU AND I WILL NAME A CHARACTER AFTER YOU.

SO GOOF LUCK

COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS YOUT HAVE FOR ME I WILL ANSWER HONESTLY

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST JUST COMMENT

AND OF COURSE VOTE!!!!

LOVE YA

HAILEYJONES993