It Will Change There Life Forever

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'm so glad that you and your brother made up. I hate seeing you guys fight." I said. Stefan and I were in the Salvatore boarding house, sitting on the couch, wrapped in each ohers arms. MY legs wre over his lap.

"Yeah ,I know. We couldn't have saved you without him. But it was weriod. When I alled, he was normal Damon. But once I came backhe was ...... respondible. Like he had to take carre of me. Make sure I'm happy. It wasn't the Damon I knew, like at all. he was some else." Stefan said with seriousness in his voice. That was weriod.I know I hadn"t known Damon long but I know him enough to say he would never act like that.

"Yeah that is wer...... Hey Stefan Are you okay?" I said, he was holding his chest and breathing heavily. I had my right arm on his right shoulder. And my left hand on his left shoulder.

"Yes, I'm okay. I just missed you so much." He said. He took my legs and pulled them closer to him making me lay down on my back. He bent down and kissed me . Then he picked me up and carried me to his room. And we did the same thing we did when we got back together.

********$*******$********$******$**********$*******$**********$**********

CAROLINE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Okay so tell me. Does Klaus kiss better than me?" Tyler asked. I smiled, I looked at him, unable to take my eyes off of his. He was beautiful. I couldn't think of anyone I rather be with.

"Maybe a little." I reply. I laughed and so did he. He kissed me. We sat there and made out. and "Yeah, he has nothing on you." I said and ssmiled once again. And we kissed once again. But that was broken by a sharp pain in my lungs. It was like no pain I had ever felt. But it quickly went away. So I forgot about it. "Tyler! Tyler! Are you okay?" I said, he was holding his chest. He was breathing heavily. But I don't know it was like there and then it was not. He snapped out of it. Then we went back to making out. Then making out on the couch went to having sex on the bed.

********$*********$*********$******$********$*******$******$********$*****

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up in the morning in Stefans bed, I felt awful. My stomach was hurting. I felt nassua's. I was at the thrshold of his door, when I felt like I was going to throw up. So I ran to the bathroom, opened the toliet lide and threw up.

"Oh my gosh, Elena. Are you okay? Are you sick? I'm gonna call Meridith." Stefan said,he was at the door with his phone out. Dailing Meridith's number.

" No , No. I'm fine, I just must be sick. It's just a cold. I'll be fine." I said. Picking myself up and wiping my mouth.

" I'm still calling." Stefan said he already dialed her number. Then I fell and blackedout.

*******$********$********$*****$***$********$*****$*******$***********$*********$****

CAROLINE'S POINT OF VIEW ( HAPPENED AT THE SAME TIME AS ELENA)

"Hey, Caroline , Can I join you in there?" Tyler said, behind the bathroom door. I smiled, and laughed. The hot water hit my skin. Then there was a moment where I happy, then pain went threw out my body. Blood came out of my mouth . I was on the shower floor, curled up in a ball. Then Tyler came bursting throw the door.

"I already called Stefan and Meredith there on there way." Tyler said." Its okay Caroline." Tyler said he was holding my hair. Kissing my head. In his arms I blackedout.

**********$******$*****$*******$******$******$******$****

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up at Caroline's houses. Everyone staring at me. I looked over and Carolie's wide blue eyes met me. Then Meredith spoke.

***********$***************$****************$*************$*************$

CAROLINE'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up at my house. Everyone staring at me. I looked over and Elena's big brown eyes met mine. Meredith started to speak.

********$********$*******$*********$*****$******$****

CAROLINE AND ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Well you two congrandulations. Your both pregant." Meredith said. Handing me a file. I can't believe it.

I'm pregant.

*******$*********$******$*******$***$******

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT THANX

SO I NEEDS SO HELP PL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU WANT AND COMMENT

1. HOW MANY BABIES ARE THERE GONNA BE WITH CAROLINE

2.DOES KLAUS LIVE

3.SHOULD STEFAN AND ELENA GO TO NEW YORK

4.IS TYLER REALLY READY TO BE A FATHER

5. WHAT IS DAMON GOING TO THINK WHE HE FINDS OUT

6.WHATS WRONG WITH DAMON

7.IS THAT FEELING OF PAIN IMPORTANT

8.HOW IS CAROLINE GOING TO GET THROUGH THE PREGANCY

9.IS TYLER GONNA CHICKEN OUT

10.SHOULD THERE BE ANOTHER CREATURE INTRODUCED

OK JUST TELL ME