HEAVY BRACELETS.

Everybody was getting packed and ready to go. Elena and Caroline gave me so much hell because Tyler suggested they stay home just in case. I can’t help but agree with him but when you have two pregnant women, one of them being a vampire, determined to go somewhere there is no saying no to them. I’m kinda scared that something is gonna happen to them. I love both Caroline and Elena and now they are caring me and Tyler’s offspring. It just makes things worse. But like I said I can’t say no to Elena or Caroline.

I was in the car with Elena. She looked so tired. Like she was gonna pass out right there. It was early in the morning so I don’t blame her if she does. She just looks so cute. Elena and Caroline are gonna be staying with an old friend Lady Ulma. She’s the sweetest person.  And I trust her with my life. So of course I trust her with my soon to be wife and child. She’s a clothes maker. I forget what they call them. And her husband is a jeweler. He has so many jewels and there all big and shiny. So I think the girls are gonna like it there. Especially Caroline. And Damon knows a guy down there to watch over them. Everything will go alright. I hope…

*****************$********$**********$*********$***********$

We were at the door of the dimension. And we had the women tied up and made them act like salves. We had to try our best to hid Caroline’s and Elena’s baby bump. And it worked. Damon talked to the guys and we were able to get by. We got the girls on the boat. I didn’t want to but I had no choice but to look at my future wife, my best friend, and my fiancé’s best friend. They were chained. Like animals. Looking around at the place. All you see is this. But worse. They were all hungry. Asking for food. Being whipped. Being beaten by the people they have to obey. I know Elena got scared cause she moved closer to me and hid her face on my pants on the outside of my thigh. I couldn’t hold her. And tell her there gonna be ok. Because I don’t know if it will. And because she is supposed to be my salve and I can’t show sympathy or any type of kindness. Well I’m not allowed. Bonnie looked at me and mouthed “This isn’t right.” I nodded my head at her.  And mouthed “I know.”

When the boat finally stopped we got into a carriage that was touted by big guys.  And we ordered them to the place. It took a while but finally we got there.  The house was big and gorgeous. It had pillars and everything a mansion should have. But it was dirty and had moss hanging. The porch was wood. We walked up to the door the floor creaking.  Elena curled closer to my arm. I knocked on the door and almost immediately a person answered with a smile on their faces.

“Hello you must be the Salvatore’s. Please come in.” she introduced. She was a salve but Lady Ulma’s place was like salve paradise. Probably because she was a salve at one point. Once we walked in a man dressed in a suit and a women in fine clothes were at the top of the stairs. The women smiled once she saw my face.  

“Stefan.” She shrieked.  And started to go down the stairs. “Oh Stefan we missed you.”

“I can’t imagine why. Last time I was here I caused so much trouble.” I smiled at her as she hugged me.

“You just made the place more fun. You and your friend. Oh what was her name. Lexi. Yes. Where is she by the way.” She released me and when she asked I looked down.

“Lexi died. She was murdered.” I said in a sad voice.