Chapter 8

I followed them to the door and frowned.

"Are you sure it's this one?"I asked as I saw older kids in there.

They looked almost in high-school. Great, a girl who's turned into a boy but not only that, she's not in the novel. She's from a real-world and 23 years old!

"Yes, it is."I sighed and looked at Greg who gulped.

"They look scary."I shook my head and I sighed patting their backs.

"Maybe we should go to your class. Since they look really old."I said and they nodded.

"Are you good at card games?"Herbert asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not really good with cards or gambling,"I said and they chuckle.

"What! It's true!"I said and looked at them since they were taller than me.

"Hey, how old are you guys?"I asked and they smiled at me.

"Twelve. How very impolite you are."I rolled my eyes and looked we went down the stairs.

We got out and went to the other building beside mine. I went in and saw kids their age. They all were starting run around.

"Prince Elijah."I turned to see Prince Evens bowing in front of me.

"Prince Evens you really don't need to bow down to me with a knee. How about you stand up?"I asked him and he does.

"We...my family thanks you for saving Bella. If you remember."I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

"No problem. You know, I haven't seen my best friend. How is she?"I asked him and he stared at me.

"She's alright. Has she been sending you letters?"I nodded and smiled.

"Of course, but boy you grew,"I said and he stared at me with his eyes wide.

"Oh, and these are my new friends, Herbert from France and Greg from England,"I said and their mouths gap open.

I heard the bell rang and I looked at the boys. "Might as well go. I'll see you all at lunch!"

"Bye Prince Elijah."I rolled my eyes and winked at them.

"Bye bros!"I said and waved then went running to the other building.

"Oh your too small, aren't you in the wrong building?"I saw and looked to see Prince Evens older brother Dwight stare at me.

Dwight had black hair and green eyes just like his younger siblings. Except Bella had hazel from her mother.

"Prince Dwight it's Prince Elijah!"I said and he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, would you like me to help you?"I nodded and he picked me up since everyone was walking.

"What room?"He asked me and I frowned looking at the rooms.

"G nine,"I said and he nods going to the top floor then getting into the room.

"So you're in my class. That's right they said we were having a new student."He said and looked down at me under his arm.

"And it's you!"He said and I smiled at him with a hand up.

"A high five?"I nervously said and he just stared at me shocked.

"Sit down Prince Dwight! Oh, Prince Elijah Welcome."I nodded and waved at the teacher.

"Could you put me down please Prince Dwight? Or are you dead?"I asked him and he blinked.

"Right, sorry."He put me down and went to sit down to his desk.

"Alright Princes. Please welcome Prince Elijah. Don't do anything that could harm him."He gulped and I sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll threaten you but won't actually tell that bastard anything,"I said and looked at the teacher.

"You heard him."He looked at me and I nodded with a smile.

"Just take care of me like a fool and you'll be fine,"I said with a smile and bowed.

"You can sit next to Prince Dwight."I nod and went to go sit but it was hard.

"Do you need help?"I heard a whisper and looked to see Dwight.

"The chairs are too big for me."I giggle and he helped me up.

"Thanks for the help,"I said and see him smiling then nodded his head.

I took out a book and a pencil that I randomly found in my bag. I look at the math problem and smiled.

Basic Algebra. I wrote the questions and the answers in simplest form. I was bored and started writing in English how I did it. Since I used to do that when I would take notes to study.

He was still teaching and I looked out the window. It was kinda like an arena outside. Kids were sword fighting.

I look back at the teacher and frowned. The teacher eventually gave us a break and started to look at me.

I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Did you understand the lesson?"I looked up to see a boy with light brown and green eyes in front of me.

I saw him take my notebook and his eyes widen. I frowned and he turned it to me. He pointed at it and I was confused.

"You did this?"

"No the ghost that stole chicken did."I sarcastically told him and he glared at me.

"Yes I did, and yes I wrote it because that's how I usually write my notes. Did I do something to offend you?"I asked him and he shook my head.

"No. Sorry."I shook my head smiling at him which he gulped.

"Nah, it's my fault. I should be sorry since I was technically rude to you. For forgive me for what I said before."I told him and he nodded.

"If you need help I could help you. Since this is simple stuff. I'm more into the other stuff."I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, the little boy thinks he smart."I turned to see a boy who looked almost like a rebel.

"Says the one who looks like he has a low IQ of four,"I said and he glared at me.

"Watch it midget."I rolled my eyes and then glared back at him.

"You guys shut it. Stop acting like a fool and grow up!"I looked and saw a boy with blue eyes and blond hair.

He...he looks like Colten, but how! I gulped and turned away to grab my book.

"Prince Dwight, where are the restrooms?"I asked him and he smiled.

"I'll show you, let's go."He said and I slowly got down then followed him.

"I'll wait for you when you finish okay."I nodded and smiled at him.

"Dwight,"I said and he looked down at me with a confused look.

"You're a good person."