" Don't forget to send me your measurements " He giggled as he exited the bathroom, leaving me behind

" Don't forget to send me your measurements " He giggled as he exited the bathroom, leaving me behind. I got out a couple of minutes after only to find him putting his shoes on.
" Call me if you need anything " I kissed his forehead.
" I will " He responded " Dad ! Let's go ! " He called scaring the poor man who was still drinking his, by now, cold coffee.

He looked at me again, eyes in the eyes and opened his mouth.
" Your measurements " And with that he left with his dad. I sighed and sent them to him, receiving a " Thank you ❤ " as a responce. I looked around and just decided to go on a walk with teressa to spend time. We made our way to the park, where I untied her leash, she listened to me like I was andy by now, so I had no problem on letting her free for a while.

We stayed a couple hours outside just taking the nice weather in, and since the park was nearly empty it was really nice, she slept on my lap while I read a book, we also runned around together and played with her ball. By the time we got home andy's car was arriving too. I smiled, let terresa in and waited for him to get out of his car, leaving a kiss on his lips as soon as he was in my arms.
" Tired ? " I asked to which he nodded.
Giggling I asked if he found the perfect outfits, he looked up at me and frowned.
" I wouldn't be here if I didn't " He mumbled putting his head back in my chest.

I picked him up and made our way to our bedroom, helped him out of his clothes and tucked him in bed. I silently left the room, decided that making dinner for only myself wouldn't be worth it so I just eat some cereals, cleaned my theeth and joined andy in bed. As soon as I was in bed he cuddled up to my chest, I pulled him closer and fell asleep myself.

Weeks went by since andy came back home and prom finally came. I was at my mom's putting on the suit andy chose for me it was light blue and really confortable, andy said our outfits matched so I guessed I would also have a light blue suit.
I joined my familly in the garden, my mom wanted to take pics outside, and how could I say no to mi mama ?

" Oh my ! Rye baby look at you ! " She cooed and started to take pics.

" When is andy coming ? " She asked.
" The boys said they were on their way " I said and perfect timing how car was arriving to pic me up. The boys came out of it one by one, Andy being last with brook helping him out, and only then I saw him fully, knocking my breath out. He was wearing a light blue dress, matching my suit.

" Aren't you going to say anything ? Brook smirked, making both andy and I blush

" Aren't you going to say anything ? Brook smirked, making both andy and I blush. I made my way toward my small boyfriend and couldn't talk louder than a wisper.
" You're asbolutely breathtaking " I breathed out " I didn't know you would wear a dress "
" Brook and jack told me you would like it " He blushed looking away from me. I pulled his chin up and kissed his glossed lips.
" I love it " We smiled at each other before my mom asked for more pics, mostly of andy, and I coudln't blame her.

After what felt like thousands of pictures we finally went to prom. Andy stopped me before we entered the room and let the others go ahead.
" What's wrong bunny ? " I asked him
" I...I've never wore a dress or a skirt in public before, I'm just a bit nervous " He confesed.
" The only thing you need to worry about how you won't be able to walk for a couple of days once we get home " I wispered in his ear beforw kissing it. " I told you, you look amazing. People will look at you with envy and I will be the lucky bastard to have you by his side "

He giggled, took my hand in his, took a deep breath in and made us enter the room. Not paying attention to the eye who were on us we joined our group of friends and took a drink.
Watched brook and mikey dance stupidly, danced with them, dances as couples, brook and jack, andy and myself, and harvey with mikey being the single asses they were.
We didn't stay for the queen and king announcement though since brook and harvey had the brilliant idea of eating nandos.

Little did we know at that time that Andy and I won it. It must've been pretty funny, Them calling for the kings meanwhile we were eating at nandos. Pretty iconic if I may say so.

We stayed out until 3 am just enjoying spending our last group moment as high schoolers, making stupid videos to laugh at in a couple of years or show brook once he isn't drunk anymore. We decided to let everyone stay at ours, they passed out on the couch, ground or next to teressa's bed.
Andy and I made our way towards our bed and I made sure to keep the promise I made earlier, not caring that the boys could hear everything if they woke up.

And just like that ended our last day as kids.

End- Oh wait, not exactly, the sequel's comming soon ;)

Author's note

hey guys ! Thank you for reading the last chapter of " The Ice Queen " I hope you enjoyed it if so, please vote and comment what you think about the chapter !

It's the end of my first book :'(
But I'm already writing the first chap of the sequel so keep an eye out, it's going out very soon ❤

Our little boys are no kids no more.
Are you ready to follow them in their adults' lives ?

It was The ice queen for you

Show the same love to the fire king please !

Much love I'll see you guys on the flip side

B-4