Chapter 24

*the next day*

*natsu's pov*

i was awake and lucy was still sleeping on my chest. we drank our blood and made our marks. Honestly, i was happy that my mark was on her. Knowing that she is mine only. she then suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. I listen and hear that she was throwing up. i run to her. she looks at me and her eyes were red and puffy, with her holding her stomach. she got up to hug me. i looked at her across the bathroom. she started to walk to me wobbling. i speed to her and caught her. "hey luce" i said softly. she blinked and said stuttering "natsu i-i was craving hu-human blo-blood! nat-natsu that has ne-never happen be-before.?!" i look at her and said "you are still new to this.... don't worry it's normal," i said. i had to lie to her i don't want her to freak out on me. she really should not be craving blood of a human no less. "natsu~" she whined "yes?" she looked at me with a pouty face. "my teeth" her eyes had a little bit of water in them. i crouched to her mouth "what?" she looked at me with an angry kid face. "natsu~! you told me to tell you when my teeth started to hurt!" *pouts* she yelled a little then proceed to chew lightly on her finger. She looked at me  and i stopped her. I  said "okay sorry it just caught me off guard but that means that your teeth are growing in. But, i am going to get some stuff for your teeth.... are you okay to stay here?" She shook her head 'no'. I nodded and picked her up and said "don't chew on your tongue, lip or gums." She nodded and started to chew on her shirt. I carried her into a puppy store. I got some chew toys and they're were no questions asked. I had Lucy on my back and the bag in my hand.

When we got home i put her on my couch.  I gave her some chew toys. She started to chew on them and said "do you want to go to the guild later?"  She nodded.   *Later*   We super speed to the guild. When we got there Lucy was behind me. When she was behind me i shadowed her, my body covers her. When i open the doors everyone looked at me and yelled "NATSU'S BACK!!!"   the guild ran to him but before they could crush him in a hug he put his hand up to stop him.  They stopped. i then put my hand down and moved to the side but so did Lucy. i he sighed and them super speed behind her. with my chin on her head and arms around her waist. Everyone in the guild besides gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Erza,Mira, jellal, Levy, and Luxas yelled "ANNA!!"   Lucy then looked at them wide eyed at the guild then at me.  "no dimwits this is Lucy a doppelgänger of Anna." I saw Lucy look down. Lucy then sighed I guess she was talking to Anna. I saw her chewing on her toy and I was explaining to the guild what was happening.  I looked at Lucy and saw that she had dull eyes. (after vision it will still be in Natsu's pov just wanted to let you know what had happened)

* Lucy 's vision*

A girl with pink hair in a mansion with a really shot fat stubby guy.  with ugly girls in the background wearing black and white clothing. Also in the house almost everything was gold.

*vision done*

  after Lucy eyes went back to the light hazel nut chocolate brown (please correct me if had it different in the book its been a while)  Lucy then looked at me and said "I know where virgo is! she is in a mansion with a rich guy. I think his name is overlie and his name starts with a E!" she then looked around and saw that everyone was looking at her. she then sunk back into my chest. 

 after Lucy's vision and explained everything to everyone I had to ask them an important question. "guys I have to ask you all something...what ever you decide is fine with me."  team natsu gave worried look and then I said "zeref....zeref is my brother yes that mean I have gotten tested on and became a real demon/dragon/vampire. I am E.N.D" everyone looked shocked by my explanation some were angered or had hatred. I was still behind Lucy, I heard her growl because of the stares. butter growling and getting angry gave her full formation of her teeth. I was looking at her now and saw her eyes. they were gold with sparkles in them. she then started to growl louder, I went in front of her and hugged her while also kissing her mark. I saw her starting to relax a bit. she stepped forward out of my hold standing tall in front of the guild. "I though you all were family! that means it does not matter where you came from or where you were born! Right! but I guess it's different when someone is 1/3 of a demon ! ya'know he told me that ll of you were trust worthy and understanding!! that a family would help when it's needed by another family member! you know that he calls himself a monster because he has E.N.D in him.!" someone in the background then said "cause he is!"   Lucy then super speed to the guy and lifted him up by his neck. she then said in a dark unrecognizable voice "I could kill you right now and natsu would NOT be able to stop me so why dont you repeat what you JUST said!"   the guy then said nothing Lucy smirked and threw him acrossed  the room. "thats what I thought...from what natsu has told me about his this I was really excited because it seemed like a great place. people who are not blood related can come together an be a family. but I guess it has changed from what he has told me." I looked at Lucy as she was now crying for me.  I looked at her with a sad smile. we were about to leave but Wendy came up to us. "wait...can I at least check up on the both of you before you go?" Lucy didn't say anything so I nodded and we went up stairs so Wendy can check up on us. 

okay I know that it has been a LOOOOOOONNNGGG booty time before I updated. made unkept promises T-T sowwy about that. but I will like to give a special thanks to @skylarscarletmoon for telling me that my books are good and that she liked them. and for the people who are still reading this CHECK THIS GIRL OUT (please correct me if I am wrong about genderT-T) HER BOOK THE CHAOS DRAGON QUEEN ITS DA BEEESSSSTTTTT

 anyway thanks for reading :)