Chapter Seven - As Long As You Love Me

(( A/N:  Okay, so I'm sorry but I need to put the Authors Note here this chapter.  C;  PLEASE READ THIS, because this chapter contains a self-harm scene.  Idk why I put it in here, but it may be because I was recently diagnosed with depression...again.  -_-  I have to go see a guidance counselor now during school..hmm, fun.  Anyway, that's your warning.  ALSOOOO: this chapter may cause tearssss.  I'm sorrryy :C.  Dedicated towards Justakiss22 because she helped me with the plot from his point onwards.  Sorry for the long wait.  School's annoying.  Thanks, lovelies<33 Alyciaaa_1D .xx ))

As Long As You Love Me - Louis' PoV

     Groggily peeling my eyelids back to reveal my icy blue eyes, they fluttered slightly as they adjusted to the sunlight that poured in through the window.  I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach and burying my head into the pillow.  I didn't want to face another day of Hell, not already... it was too early.  Sighing, I glanced at my bedside clock and noticed it was almost noon.  I squeezed my eyes shut before swinging my legs off the side of the bed and ruffling my feathery-brown hair.  Sliding on a baggy jumper and some sweats, I plodded off down the steps.  I assumed that Harry was in the living room, considering the fact that I could hear the telly, and flicked the kettle on.  After I'd prepared myself a cup of Yorkshire tea, I yawned tiredly and collapsed onto the sofa next to Harry.

"Hey, Boo."  The curly-haired boy grinned, dropping the remote control onto the cushions and wrapping his arms around my torso to tug me against his body.  I pressed my face into his chest, inhaling the comforting scent of my best friend.  He truly was amazing, and - right now - the only person I trusted.  "What would you like to do today, love?  We've still got another month before our vacation ends."  The curly-haired boy grinned, lacing our fingers together.

"Let's go shopping?"  I offered quietly, leaning in to nuzzle my nose against the crook of his neck.  I felt him shiver as my breath hit his bare skin, but he nodded soon after and tugged us both to our feet.

"I've got to have a shower first, though."  Pressing his lips to my cheek and then my nose afterwards, he took off up the stairs.  I grinned like an idiot after him, licking my lips slowly.  I guess I should get dressed then.

     An hour later, Harry and I were heading off down the streets.  Although we weren't really looking for anything particular, I'd dragged the curly-haired boy into some random shops to buy beanies, TOMs, and a few shirts.  He hadn't stopped moaning about how he was hungry, however, so after the third store I'd finally given in and we immediately stopped outside of Subway.

After ordering our food and settling down in the far back corner of the restaurant to avoid being seen by stalking fans, I'd finally brought up a conversation I'd been meaning to have with the younger lad.  "Harry?"  He glanced up at me from his sub, attempting to shove the falling piece of lettauce into his mouth.

"Mhmph?"  Harry responded, scowling at the sandwhich that was now looking more like a salad.

"What are we?"  I stared at his face as his head shot up, jaw hanging agap in - what I assumed to be - shock and surprise.

"W-what?"  He mumbled and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"What are we?  Like.. us?"  I repeated slower.  Harry fidgeted nervously, glancing out the window before finally sighing and turning back towards me.

"Do you want a relationship right now, Lou?  Because you seem to be just starting to get better and..."  He trailed off.

"I..."  Sighing, I glanced down at my locked hands.  Did I want a relationship with Harry eventually?  Hell yes, that wasn't a hard question to answer.  But was I really ready now?  I wanted to be - god, I wanted to be ready so bad, but I knew I wasn't.  I wasn't ready for so many snogs, sexual tension, intercourse... no, I definitely was not ready for that, "No.. I'm sorry..."  I finally responded.  Glancing up from beneath my fringe, I noticed that Harry had already gone back to eating his food - probably expecting that as my answer.  After he'd finished his sub, he scrunched the paper up into a ball and leaned back against his chair.  Harry seemed to be in deep thought for a moment, his nose scrunched up slightly, before he finally spoke up.