Chapter Seventeen - One More Night

One More Night by Maroon 5
"You and I get so damn dysfunctional we stopped keeping score, you and I get sick, yeah, I know that we can't do this no more..."

(( A/N:  I'm putting this here because oh my god, you're all going to actually kill me.  I'm not even kidding, you're going to like... come and murder me in my sleep or something.  You guys all wanted angst, so here it is.  I know you're all gonna kill me, but eh - blame that on yourselves.  YOU ASKED FOR IT.  Only about 5 more chapters left and then it's the Epilogue, guys!  Oh my goddd :P.  Lots of loveeee, Alyciaaa_1D .xoxoxo ))

     Seeing Eleanor at my door the next morning shouldn't have came to a shock to me, but I don't think that I really had any shock left in me after those lovely noises from last night.  I was much to weak and exhausted -- both physically and emotionally -- due to the fact that I hadn't been able to sleep a wink that night.  So when I saw her hovering by the door in one of Louis' shirts and a pair of her own pajama shorts, I merely blinked at her before I was rolling over so that I no longer had to look at that thing.

"Harry?"  Eleanor whispered softly, padding across the room and shifting along the bed so that she could settle herself by the end.  I stayed silent, tears blurring my vision as I tried to drown her out -- everything out.  "I'm sorry.  About last night.  I'm assuming you... uhm, yeah."  She mumbled awkwardly, fiddling with her thumbs and biting at her bottom lip.  "He told me.  About everything.  He said that he does love you, but Louis' not... he's not sure on his sexuality, you know?  And I'm really sorry about all of this.  I was really happy for you guys, but you have to understand that I love Louis too and he loves me back."

"Shut up."  Harry muttered, burying his face into his pillows and tugging roughly at his tousled curls.

"No, you need to hear this.  I'm going to take care of Louis from now on, okay?  I think it would be best if you two just spent some time away from each other.  Just -- collect yourselves.  I'm here now and I'm not going to let him get away from me again that easily.  I'll take care of him, Harry.  I promise."  The hazel-eyed girl murmured softly, pushing herself off of the bed and frowning a bit, "Don't mope, please.  I don't want Louis to--"

"El?"

They both seemed to pause, eyes flickering to the door as Louis entered.  Almost immediately, his gaze was directed onto Harry who was laying crumpled up onto the bed looking rather weak and helpless right now.  "Oh, Haz.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean for you--"

"For me to what, Louis?"  Harry snarled, pushing himself up off of the bed and kicking the sheets off of his body.  The two men were standing face-to-face now, the youngest's green eyes blazing with fury and hurt, "For me to hear you fucking Eleanor?  For me to hear you cheating on me?  For me to what?"  He challenged harshly.

Louis took a step back in surprise, Eleanor clutching onto his arm and muttering a quiet 'leave it, Lou'.  Of course, he didn't listen.  "I'm sorry that I'm unsure about my sexuality, Harry.  I thought Eleanor told you about that."

"Oh, no.  I kind of got that from the noises.  These walls aren't very thin, you prick.  You didn't have to keep me up the whole damn night rubbing it in my face that you don't love me."  Harry was stepping closer now, crowding up into his ex-boyfriend's personal area and glaring at him as if he'd just murdered his entire family.  "Is that what you were trying to do, Boobear?  Were you trying to prove that you're not flaming gay and that you love her more than me?  Because if it was, then congratulations.  Message recieved."  He spat, clipping Louis on the shoulder with his index finger, "I fucking hate you.  Both of you."