[S1 Ep.8]

Mingyu's dad was Kim Namjoon.

He worked in a top-secret lab and did top-secret experiments.

One of them just tried to kill them.

Talk about a dysfunctional family.

And to make matters worse, Mingyu was sure that his dad was about to kill him and his friends.

But he couldn't let him get to Wonwoo.

He would rather die than have Wonwoo get hurt.

Although, he was positive that he was about to die.

"Dad, what's going on?" Mingyu asked with a shaking voice. 

"Mingyu, you've seen some things that you shouldn't have. We can't risk having a civilian knowing what goes on in that lab," His dad explains.

"But I won't tell anyone I swear! None of us will! We'll keep our mouths shut, a-and everything can g-go back to no-normal! I can go back to living on my own and you just leaving some money behind! You have your life and I have mine,"

Wonwoo couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. He never knew the situation with his dad. Yes, he was close to the younger and knew almost everything about him. Some things were too complicated that even Mingyu didn't know what was happening.

"I know, but, rules are rules son,"

"But can't I be and exception!?"

"Oh, I wish,"

Mingyu was so caught up in what was going on he almost missed the loud bang coming from down the hall. It startled everyone, even the tough guys in the white coats (though once you get to know them you'll find that they are anything but 'tough'). Mingyu's breath hitched. His whole body locked up. He knew that one of two things were gonna happen that night;

1) His dad was gonna kill them

2) They were all gonna be eaten alive

"Shit," Mingyu whispered underneath his breath.

"What the hell was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Not sure. You of all people should know. You probably spent more time making that thing then you have spent with me in my whole lifetime," Mingyu snapped back.

Another loud bang shattered their eardrums. The sharpness of the noise was enough to physically hurt Wonwoo's head. He quickly lifted his head up, staring into Mingyu's warm brown eyes. Yes, Wonwoo was aware that this was going to be the last time he saw the younger. No matter how he goes, at least they go together. He looked over at Seungcheol, who was rubbing Vernon's back. Wonwoo was sure that the youngest would pass out any minute. 

"Get the fuck out there and kill that son of a bitch already!" Mingyu yelled at his dad. He has had enough of this man. 

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Why should it matter, what are you gonna do, ground me when we get home? Oh wait, I'm going to be dead by that time!"

"Shut up!" Wonwoo barked at the two. The room was dead silent, the only thing that could be heard was Vernon's rapid breathing. The tension was building, like a scene in a horror movie where there is no sound at all. Only quiet. 

The sound of claws tapping against the floor was faint but heard. Wonwoo could tell it was far, but not for long. If they leave the room, they would die. If they stay, they would die. With the open wounds from Mingyu and Wonwoo, he was sure the things smelled them from miles away. He tried not to cry, and oh how hard it was. Was this it? Was this how he was going to go? Life was nothing more than bad relationships and no friends, huh? What was the point?

When it got louder, they all knew they had to do something, or all hell would break loose. 

"Block the door, we can escape through the window," Seungcheol whispered.

The four boys began pushing desk against the door, while the erie sound of claws dragging against the floor got louder and more frequent. The three men, however, sat back, planning on how they were going to off the other four. 

The teens went over to the window, finding a latch that would mean the difference between life and death, for now. 

"Wonu," Mingyu whispered while playing with his hands.

"Yeah?"

"I-I just, oh god. I- I fucking love you Wonu, ok? A-and I know this may be our last night, you know, but, if it is, I just, want you to know that-" The warmth of the olders lips on Mingyu's was nice. It wasn't too special, but at the same time meant everything to him. Wonwoo was his, till death do them apart. 

"I love you too," Mingyu felt the olders breath on his face as he whispered the three words. They did nothing but stare at each other, foreheads touching as Mingyu's hands snake around to pull the older by his waist. 

"Guys the window won't open!" Vernon said frantically. 

"Can't we just break through it?" Mingyu asked pulling away from Wonwoo.

"Maybe it's bulletproof though," Seugcheol replied. 

then the moster busted through the door, eating them all alive.

Tehehe no it didn't!

The sound of the door startled them all. It was time. The final battle. They may not come out of this one alive, but, it sure was one hell of a ride.

Mingyu pulled Wowoon into a deep kiss without hesitation. This may be the last time he could have the olders lips on his, or anyone elses.

It was time 

And boy, was Mingyu scared as hell.

~~~

I was gonna have the fight on this chapter and this was going to be the last one but then I decided that I want a chapter for that. Wow theses chapters got really short.

OK GeT reAdY YaLL

Also a new Meanie book for you deprived Meanie shippers thsjflkdsjflks