[S1 Ep.1]

***

"Happy birthday dear Wonwoo, happy birthday to you!" Wonwoo's family sang. Wonwoo was celebrating his 17th birthday on July 17th. He blew out the candles making a wish.

"What'd you wish for?" His brother, Jungkook asked with a smile.

"I'm not telling you," Wonwoo crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at the younger.

"Ok, fine," The younger pouted and slumped in his chair.

"Oh, be nice to your brother Wonwoo!" His mother said. 

"Come on mom it's my birthday! I should be able to be mean to him without punishment!" Wonwoo said to his mother.

"Well, you are almost an adult. That means you should leave childish things behind, like picking on your brother," She said back.

"Ugh, fine. Now, where are my presents?" Wonwoo asked giving off a beaming smile. 

"Oh open mine first!" His sister, Jiwoo, said handing him a large box with blue wrapping paper. Wonwoo was actually hesitant to open it, due to the pretty wrapping. He certainly didn't want to ruin it.

Wonwoo carefully opened the gift, making sure to preserve the paper. He lifted the item out of the box and smiled brightly. 

"You got me a Girls Generation album?"

"Not just one,"

"Two Girls Generation albums?"

"What, I know how much you like SNSD," She laughed.

"Thanks, Ji," He laughed. He put the albums back in the box carefully, not wanting to ruin them before he even opened them. 

Wonwoo always loved his birthday. It was a day to celebrate him. Nothing can go wrong on his day. 

~~~

"Do you think it's safe to do it?"

"Nothing we are doing is safe, Kim! Just hurry before anything can happen, got it?" 

The man nodded, sweating profoundly. He tightened his coat, walking down the long empty hallway. 

"Kim!" The other yelled at him.

"Yeah?"

"Forgot this!" The male slid a bag to the other. 

"Uh, thanks!" He grabbed the extremely heavy bag, dragging it down the hall to the quarantined room. 

"Who was that?" A man with a large scar under his eye said. 

"Uh, Kim Seokjin. He's new hear sir,"

"Jimin?"

"Yes, sir,"

"You might want to let the family know that he's not coming home tonight, or, ever," 

"Why is that?"

The man with the scar pointed to the window in the sealed-off room they were in. It allowed them to see in the main room, where Kim Seokjin went. 

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the scene in front of him. Limbs, torn. Blood, everywhere. Never in his whole time working there has he seen anything like it.

"S-sir?"

"Yes?"

"He-he's not breathing!"

"Figured. Call Yoongi so we can get this mess taken care of,"