[S1 Ep.7]

"Oohhh I know you see me standing here!!"

"Mingyu why are you singing we are being chased by whatever those things are!" Vernon yelled at the older.

"To lighten the mood!"

"I'm sure you and Wonwoo can do that on your own!"

"Ew,"

Vernon suddenly slammed on the breaks causing everyone to fly forwards, Wonwoo, of course, landing right on top of Mingyu.

"You know when Vernon said we could entertain each other he was just kidding," The younger tells him.

"Oh shut up!"

"We're here!" Seugcheol yelled. 

Mingyu looks back to see nothing chasing them anymore. Maybe they finally lost it. 

They all went into the school, finding a place to hide before things get out of hand.

"Hey didn't that thing seem bigger than the other one?" Vernon asked.

~~~

"Are you sure you can do this? We can do it if you want," Taehyung told the older male. Yoongi, Taehyun, and of course Namjoon sat in a van outside of a run-down school. There were a few other people in other vans that came with them, but they were there simply to protect the other three. The rest of what happens lies in the hands of Kim Namjoon. 

"I'm sure. It's for his own good. He can't live his life with this kind of secret in his hands,"

"But he's-"

"Yes, I know! But there are things more important then him right now," Namjoon interrupted Yoongi before he could finish that sentence. He's heard it about a thousand times, yet it won't change a thing. 

"It might be the last time you ever see him," Taehyung began. 

"I understand that. It's not like I see him much anyway," he paused. "Let's get this done before one of those things finds us,"

~~~

"I fucking hate this place," Vernon said as he sat at an empty desk in the all too familiar science classroom. It's summer, what the hell is he doing here? 

Running from some kind of demon lab experiment that's what.

"Hey, Wonu," Mingyu said taking a seat next to the older who was sitting at a desk in the corner. He was so focused on what was outside the window that he jumped once he noticed the younger.

"Oh hi," He said a little flustered, which Mingyu absolutely adored. From the day at the fireworks show, no, even before then, he's always adored the small things he did. From the small-time that Mingyu was able to call him his, he found out just how much he was in love with the boy. Although he was positive that he still loved him. 

"What're you thinking about?" He asked the other. Wonwoo looked down at his own hands, which were cold and twitching. He wasn't sure if he was nervous about the creature or just having a simple conversation with the other that didn't involve fighting. Mingyu noticed this, so he reached his hand across the small gap that separated their desks and held the olders hands in his.

"Don't do that gyu people will think things," Wonwoo pouted when Mingyu grabbed his hand from across the desk.

"Let them think what they want to think, you're mine, shouldn't they know?"