"Jungkook, where did you find her?" Namjoon said.

"Answer . Me . Now" Jungkook said while his grip on my arm got even tighter.

We all sat in the living room as Jungkook crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

"So? I'm waiting." He said.

He looked down at me so I stopped starin at him and glued my eyes to the ground.

"I'll be right back." Yoongi said and left the living room.

"So? Where's my ANSWER?" I yelled making everyone flinch.

"It's best if..." Jimin said and paused.

"If we wait for the entire squad." Jimin said.

"I want my explanation NOW." Jungkook said and galred at everyone.

When no one was speaking he groaned in frustration and sighed.

"Fine, we'll wait for the others. But this better be good." He said finally letting go of my hand.

Onve Jungkook said those words, every left the living room and it was only Jungkook and I on the couch.

He extended his hand to reach for my hand but I backed away since, I didn't really want to talk.

"Lisa." Jungkook said and looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Jungkook, stop it. You're taken by IU remember? I'd rather die than face her wrath..." I said and looked away.

"Lisa... I have to talk to you about something." He said.

I looked into his eyes. I hesitated at first but then sighed.

"What do you want to talk about now?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"M-My dreams, was it really you?" He said.

Right, his dreams...

"Of course it would be me. That was when I was in a coma. I planned it out." I said.

"How did you plan it out?" He said.

"My dad told me that if you thought of a person before you died, you would get to tell them one last thing in their dreams before your death, so that's what I did, I thought of you Jungkook." I said.

"Did you kill yourself on purpose?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face before speaking.

"Of course not. " i said and rolled my eyes.

"Just beacause you hated me and basically broke me, doesn't mean I should kill myself. That would be pathetic." I said and crossed her arms.

When he was silent, I though he already left the living room.

But the next thing I knew, I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Jungkook-"

"If you're going to ask me to let you go, I won't, so stop trying." Jungkooksaid and hugged me tighter.