Chapter 16

A/N Okay I have writer's block, so this is only a really small chapter! I'm sorry! The next one will be better, I promise! Sorry for the slow updates as well, I'm really busy with school and stuff, and I'm starting to make edits of the first book. Anyway, it's London ComicCon in almost a week! I'm there on Saturday, who's going?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I don't see why we couldn't stay in a hotel or somewhere today.' Myrnin said to me. He was lying next to me in my bed. The sun was just rising into the sky, and it was letting a small amount of light flow through my curtains.

'Because there's no hotels in Morganville.' I said. 'But I have a pretty good name for one if there was.' 

Myrnin looked at me.

'Morgankill.' I said and laughed. A hotel in Morganville would be free hunting ground for the vampires.

'I wasn't lying.' Myrnin said after a while of silence. I looked at him, confused. 'When I said that you looked beautiful,' He said and smiled at me.

I smiled back at him.

The wedding had been great. I still couldn't believe Amelie had paid for it all. I felt guilty because I thought that I should have at least put some money towards it, but Amelie had insisted that she was to pay for the whole thing. It was more like a fairy-tale wedding to me. It was the type of wedding I had dreamed of ever since I was small. It seemed unreal that I had gotten my dream wedding, and to the person who I loved more than anyone in the world.

The wedding dress was on a hanger, hanging off of the front of the wardrobe. Instead of renting one, Amelie had bought it for me, meaning that I had it to keep. It wasn't like I needed to keep it, but it held the memories of the wedding. I wanted to keep it. 

I looked back at Myrnin. He had been staring at me. 

'What?' I asked. 

'Was it just a dream that we both just got married?' he asked.

I laughed. 'No,' I said. 'It wasn't.' I said, then kissed him.