The Greatest Showman

Start from the beginning

Theo: Alright, let's start this over. *looks at the camera* Hi, welcome to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff. I'm Theo...

Philip: *pops head into the view of the camera, grinning* And I'm Philip!

Susan: *scurries over to join the big kids*

Theo: And today we're reacting to the Greatest Showman!

Philip: It's a movie about a man who wanted to get money for his family and also impress people and make them happy, so he invented the first circus. There's a lot of singing and dancing in it, too, and there's some really good songs.

Theo: Quinn, can you put it on for us, please?

Quinn: Why, certainly. *turns on the movie*

[A/N: I'm just gonna write their reactions after every song. Keeps it more organized]

[THE GREATEST SHOW]

Hamilton: Woah... that was amazing.

Peggy: I freaking loved that!! 

Samuel: I liked how the whole song was set up. With the dancing and everything... it was fantastic!

Philip: Isn't that such a good song?

Laff: That was amazing! It's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day, and I'm fine with that!

Burr: I'd say we've got a good hour and a half ahead of us. 

[A MILLION DREAMS]

Eliza: *gushing* Ohhhh, I loved that. 

Hamilton: That song is basically how I feel every day of my life. 

Philip: I like that song too, Dad. 

Angelica: It's so sad about his father. 

Eliza: But he didn't let his past stop him from marrying the girl he loved. Even though they're different, they want to be together more than anything. 

Hamilton: *grins at her* Reminds me of another wealthy, noble girl and a poor young dreamer.

Eliza: *leans into him, smiling* 

Jefferson: *rolls eyes* Oh, Lord.

Philip: Hey! Don't be rude, Mr. Jefferson, or you'll go in the timeout corner!

Jefferson: *jaw drops open before he snaps it closed* My apologies... sir. 

Philip: *smirks* That's right! I am a sir!

Theo: *laughs*

Herc: *laughs* Thomas got burned! Someone grab the ice! *holds his fist out to Philip* 

Philip: *proudly bumps it* 

[COME ALIVE]

Laurens: Okay, that one's my favorite so far. 

Theo: That's a really good song, Come Alive.

Angelica: I'm really enjoying this so far. I'm in love with this music. 

Peggy: Yeah! I love all the songs, and P.T. Barnum is great, and- 

[Zac Efron appears on screen]

Peggy: *shoots out of her seat* Hold on. Who's that. 

Angelica and Eliza: *burst out laughing*