Chapter 17

"Ella Kagarashi...", the humongous man said in a rough frightening voice. I felt my legs tremble slightly and I forced them still. I clenched my jaw, hands fisted.

I have no reason to be scared!

"E-Endeavour..." I gulped his name out.

"Your in danger right now" he calmly said.

"No I'm not!- wait I'm... in danger?", I felt surprised I had expected that he would view me as a threat but that theory just got thrown out of the window.

"Yes... I'm sure you heard from Shouta that I asked him to keep an eye on you?", I nodded briskly yet with a sense of uncertainness.

"You have inherited one of the darkest and most dangerous quirks this world had to offer but also the most powerful and helpful... your uncle who used it for no good is a clear example of the lengths you could go with it...  something so promising catches the greed of many both with good intentions and bad", he stared at me seriously and I finally understood why his asked Todoroki to watch me. I was actually in danger of being recruited by villains.

I felt my fingers shake slightly. Fear threatened to cave in. But it hit me. With my quirk I am... uncapturable...

"They will try to shake your morals at any cost possible which is why I offer you my sons protection. He isn't much right now though", Endeavor said as Todoroki who sat next to me on our dining table felt very cold suddenly...- no pun intended!

————-

I was currently walking with Todoroki to UA with Todoroki. Walking. With Todoroki. I couldn't understand why I felt so unsettled. I felt nervous but I wanted to be around him. I've never felt like this before.

"I apologise for not warning you beforehand ", he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head.

"No way it's fine! I'm glad to be honest... I finally understand ...", it was the first thing that sprouted in my head and it came out a mutter.

"I have trust in you Ella Kagarashi...", he smiled at me genuinely and I felt the same thickly feeling.

"Thanks Todoroki", I ducked my head down hoping my hair would keep my red face from showing.

I yawned after awhile having had basically no sleep I couldn't promise any progress in class today. I don't think I can even pay attention.

"You look sleepy", he commented as we walked and I nodded tiredly.

"Yeah we moved in last night ... I can't believe we're neighbours now...", it's like fate or something. Oh right... it was just to keep a close eye on me. Damnit Endeavour.

"Right", he chuckled for some reason as if he remembered something. I woke up slightly, finding his laugh refreshing.

"Why are you laughing?", I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"Nothing", he said but he was still shaking slightly.

I looked at him confused shrugging it off as we made our way to UA.

———

We got to the bustling classroom and entered without much thought to the fact that we came in together until we got a few whistles.

"Ohhh look who came in together~", is was not sure who said that because I instant felt a glare stab and two at that.

Bakugo's was typical but slightly intense aimed more at Todoroki and Izuku's... I stared at his glare head on but my face was probably pitiful as I went to my seat.

Our seats were a distance apart so I couldn't even apologise or something and he turned his head away when I sat down. I was so absorbed in thinking about him I completely forgot about the demon behind me until I felt a kick at the back of my chair which made me jolt out of my sleepy state.

"K-Kachan?! Why did you kick my chair?", i turned around and was met with a piercing glare. My face flushed slightly as I recalled how I cried in front of him and got redder each millisecond I made eye contact.

"Your more annoying today than usual", he tsked "anyway where did your folks move to?", he asked but Aizawa came in thankfully.

————

A/N:

Sorry this chapter might feel kinda like a filler but I had to get it out there why Endeavor was doing what he was and I didn't know how else how make Todoroki and Ella closer to each other so.... lol.

I'm hoping that this can take a nasty turn for my poor Izuku. Muhahaha yes I'm evil... and Bakugo will have gradual dialogue right now before he get back in limelight.

Please vote and let me know what you think!!