14

We ate our lunch and stayed at the cafe a little longer then we decided to leave.

This time Terrance was leading as we walked. It seemed as if we were heading back to the park.

I followed him as we walked threw the park gates, I even followed him as he walked passed my bench which was now occupied by a couple.

He walked slowly as he observed everything and everyone but I only looked where I was going and his moving form. His movements all seemed to be structured like he was ready for anything that was prepared to happen and yet at the same time he seemed not to care about anything but himself.

I thanked God when I saw him walk under a tree near the pond of the park and sat down.

He stared at the pond and up in the sky.

I took this time to take out my phone and look threw the messages.

It was nothing much Alissa was just asking about yesterday, if I was ok and why Terrance had beaten up Cole, and a few others asking the same questions, but the most interesting one was from Cole, he apologized for whatever he did and claimed that he doesn't remember what happened.

I ended up just saying I'm ok to Cole and told Alissa that she shouldn't be worried then ignored everyone else's messages.

"Can I have my pencils now?." I asked him after a while, his response was throwing the bottle of water to be.

I pouted a little as I looked down at it, why did he even care if I drank water.

"Fine," I mumbled, as I opened it and took large gulps causing the shape of the bottle to sink in a bit and a little to run down my chin.

"You know if your gonna force me to drink water, I don't think this is going to work out," I told him honestly but he only shrugged most likely taking it as a joke.

He leans against the tree and looks across the park as I took my pencils from him.

"What are you even looking at," I asked curiously.

"Come, take a look." He responded as he patted the grass beside him, I slowly moved and sat beside him with my feet up and placed my hands on my knees. I was also now leaning back on the tree.

"What," I asked still not quite seeing what he saw, I've seen all this at least a thousand times.

"I understand that what's new here for me to old to you,"

"But for me, it's peaceful and a very nice view." He continued.

A couple of girls passed and stared at him a coupe even had the nerve to walk past again. I had to admit it was funny though. Some of them would walk backflipping their hair, modelling or giggling. I felt odd seeing all these girls trying to get his attention when I was the one who was sitting next to him, but at least he didn't give them the attention they wanted.

"The attention can be fun but also annoying at times." He said when he saw me looking at the girls with odd expressions.

"Fun?." I asked as I gave him a weird look and laughed at his choice of words.

"Yes fun, I'm a guy. The attention of all these girls is amusing and ........ fun." Of course, it would be amusing and fun to him, he's a guy. His ego must be at cloud nine every time he sees these girls acting this way around him.

I mean I didn't blame them if it was a normal day and I saw someone like him I'd be calling Alissa just like how she did with me when she found his files.

I mean come on he was tall and well built, he slightly had dimples even though he hardly laughed only smiled now and then sometimes smirks, his hair was on fleek, face on fleek, lips look nice and pink and eyes looked beautiful, plus he had this bad boy vibes that Are known to attract females.

Those thoughts made me curious about his hair. He's been wearing that stupid hoodie all day.

In one unquestionable movement, I looked over at him and in the next, I was pulling it off his head.

His normally sleeked light brown hair that would be brushed back with a bouncy look was straight and combed down on his head.

He looked cute with it none the less but it was a change, I didn't even notice how long his hair was until now.

I laughed a little as he patted his hair down, a few strands feel above his eyes on both sides.

"I need a hair cut, I know." He stated, but that hadn't run threw my mind, not even once.

"It doesn't look that bad," I responded honestly. I kinda liked it

"I'm thinking about going bald." He said seriously causing me to look at him with wide fearful eyes. I don't think bald would be his style, I personally think his hair added to his looks.

"I'm joking." He said while slightly laughing at my facial expression.

"But I do need a hair cut." He said as he used his hand to push his hair back then placed his hoodie back on his head.

After a few more minutes at the park, we walked all the way back to our houses slowly but surely.

"Can I choose where we go tomorrow?." He asked out of nowhere.

"Ummmm ....... sure." But I was really unsure about that idea though since he wasn't familiar with the town but at least I was semi-well aware of the town and each place. I mean let's be honest I'm more of a book worm or a watcher, I'm not the adventurous type. But since I choose the park today I guessed it would be fair if I made him plan our next destination, I guessed.

We reached home the normal time as we would after school. I guess it was our secret, and I don't think anyone will be finding out about it anytime soon.

⬇️⬇️⬇️
⤵️⤵️⬇️⬇️