Chapter 3

"Thank you again for having us today, your majesty. As we agreed, Auradon is there for you if you need anything."
Ben said, as they were ready to leave Rosebush Palace.

"Thank you, King Ben. The same goes for Rosebush."
They smiled to each others, then the others bid their farewell to the queen as well.
When it was Carlos' turn, Eve started to get nervous again.

"Goodbye, your majesty."
He stretched out his hands, and she shook it.
"Goodbye."

3 days later :

Eve sat on the bed in her short fancy dress as Lisa was cleaning her room.

"that boy

"that boy..from yesterday..I don't seem to get him out of my mind.."
She said, confused.

Lisa glanced at her.
"Which one are you talking about, your majesty ? The one with taller hair, or the one with white hair, or King Ben ?"
The maid said, rather idiotically.

"No, I mean Carlos, the one with the white hair. I know I had seen him before, I just can't remember him clearly. He looks very familiar."
"Can I say something ?"

Eve nodded.
"it's just..he looks just like you. It's like you two are siblings or something."
Lisa chuckled.
"But I know it might be kind of silly because I never knew you had a younger brother-"

She was cut off by Eve heading towards the door.
"where are you going, your majesty ?"
Eve glanced at her.
"I'm going to the place to clear my mind."
"oh, If It's about what I said, it's just.."

Eve shook her head.
"No, I just need to stop thinking about him. It's not like me."
"oh..ok. Please be careful, your majesty."
She nodded and headed out of the room.

The place is the secret place Eve goes to so she can clear her mind and push away the pressure of being a queen of her shoulder.

It's mainly a lake with trees around it, but to Eve, the sight of it seems relaxing, so she decided to name it her favourite place

"what is wrong with me ?" she whispered to herself.
Is the weight of being a queen pushing me off the edge ? She thought.
But it can't be, I have been the queen of Rusebush for five years in a row. I have never felt like that.

"Why does he seem so familiar ?" she muttered.
Is it true what Lisa said ? That we might be siblings ? That He might be my younger brother ? She thought again.

Why can't I remember him ? Not even a little memory ? And why can't he remember me ?
She finally pushed the thought of him out of her mind, and decided to enjoy the view of the lake.

In Another Place :

"Dude, I'm telling you. She looks just like you."
Jay said as he tried to catch up with Carlos.
"so what ? It's just a coincidence."

"She lives in Rosebush, and you live in Auradon. What are the chances ? She might have ran away when you were young."
"I still don't think so."

"oh yeah ? What about that locket you always keep with you ? The one that has the name Eve written on it ?"
Carlos stopped walking and stared at his friend in shock.

____________________________

Love you guys ! Tell me your opinions !