Chapter 1

Excerption from The Queen :

"I just want to make sure my brother will remain safe. I don't want to lose him."
She said, eyeing the witch.

"Well, you came to the right place, your majesty."
The witch replied.
__________________________________

Queen Eve eyed the villain kid, who stood right in front of her. He had white hair with black roots, and dressed in red, black and white outfit.
Where did I see him before ? She thought.

Flashback :
2 weeks before :

" Queen Evelyn, please sign this form."
The butler said.
"What is it ?"

"King Benjamin from Auradon is going to visit Rosebush in 2 weeks from now."
Eve signed the form silently, and nodded at her butler.
"I'll tell them to prepare."

She was always the quiet and sweet kind. But still, everyone feared her anger. She can harm people with thoughts.
But she wouldn't use that power unless neseccary.

She went to the Great Hall to find her maid and best friend Lisa talking to one of the guards, Trevor, whom clearly Lisa admired. Eve could tell from her mind .
She could read minds, too.

She walked over to them when they noticed her, Lisa got nervous and Trevor was magically ready to leave.
"I..I'll go. I have some work to do anyway."
"No, please stay Mr Knightley. I just wanted to talk to Lisa."

He nodded eagerly.
"Lisa, I need you to go tell Mr Bernard Roy to prepare and decorate The Great Hall for the visitation of King Benjamin."
"Yes, your majesty."

She nodded and hurried out of The Great Hall.
"as for you Mr Knightley, I need you to tell Mr Oscar Campbell about the protection of the Castle during that visitation. You know how important it is."
"Yes, ma'am."

He walked away from her, rather fast.
Why is he always nervous ? She thought.

In Another Place :
Auradon :
King Ben's office :

"Debbie, I need you to prepare everything for our visitation to Rosebush later."
King Ben spoke through the speakers which were placed neatly along with everything else on his desk.

"Right away, your majesty."
Debbie answered through the speakers.

His office's door knocked, and he looked up to see Mal. Maléficent's daughter and His girlfriend.
"Hey, Mal. How are you doing ?"
"Hey, Ben. I'm fine, Thank you."
She kissed his cheek, and sat down in the chair across from him.

"so what are you up to ?"
Mal asked, staring at him.
"well, I have to visit Rosebush in a couple of weeks to make an alliance."
At that moment, Evie, The Evil Queen's daughter and Mal's best friend, entered the room and ran to Ben's desk.

"You have to take me with you."
Ben looked at her, confused.
"They say the Queen of Rosebush loves fashion and has a high sense in fashion. I saw it, it's so beautiful. I want to meet her, you have to take me with you."

"wait, that would actually look great for the alliance. well, I'll think about it, Evie. You two can come with me. And tell the boys, they're coming, too."
Ben said briefly.

"yay, Thanks, Ben !"
The girls said in union, Mal kissed Ben's cheek, and they got out of the office enthusiastically.

__________________________________

Love you guys ! Show me your opinions !