"You really mean what you said ?"

You clenched your teeth, your body itching to jump from the tall trees towards them, wanting to stop this stupid conversation. You won't let it happen. You won't let Sakura had a chance with Sasuke.

Your eyes widened.

In a blink of an eye, you saw Sasuke punctured his blade through Sakura's abdomen. You almost let out a shriek but nothing came out as you saw blood all over the clearings, panting the green grass with red liquid.

Sakura let out a helpless sound as Sasuke pulled his blade from the abdomen.

"H-Hatake-san ! S-Sakura-" you stuttered as you witnessed the scene.

"Now you see, Hosuke-san ? He doesn't even hesitate to kill his teammate."

You turned to look up to Kakashi with a surprised look. You couldn't believe what you heard. Sakura was Sasuke's teammate ?

You went to look down at Sasuke who was looking down to Sakura, grabbing her wound abdomen with her life. She coughed out blood and he did nothing.

"Let's see if you survive this wound. Either you alive or bleeding to death, that's what will decide your future."

Kakashi setting you down on the branch, his hand went to his back towards his pouch and brought out a Kunai. Kakashi charged towards Sasuke, and a puff surrounded him. Your eyes widened, and turned to look at the direction of Sakura. The same thing was happening to Sakura, and a log replaced her. You turned to look at Kakashi again and he was replaced with Sakura.

It was Sakura with you the whole time ?

You then watched as Sasuke held Sakura's wrist who was trying to attack him with a kunai. His look was as if he had anticipated it to happen. He knew the entire time the one that talked to him was not Sakura, but you didn't know that. All you thought that he dared to kill even his teammate.

A sound of thousand birds heard from Sasuke's right and he looked to his side to see Kakashi wish a chidori. He quickly pulled Sakura towards it as a shield and Kakashi quickly stopped and caught Sakura with his hands. Sasuke jumped from his spot, making hand signs in process.

"Fire Style: Fire Breath Jutsu !"

He aimed it towards Kakashi and Sakura, and they quickly jumped to avoid receiving the impact, causing the ground to shake and a black smoke emitted from the place.

Kakashi charged towards Sasuke with a kunai, and sending taijutsu towards him to make some time.

"Sakura, get her out of here !" he said, indicating for her to bring you out of the battlefield. She nodded and went towards where she left you, but her eyes widened when she you nowhere near the tree.

"She's gone !"

Kakashi frowned deeper as he received Sasuke's attack, feeling a little shaggy knowing he could put you in danger. He didn't stop from pushing Sasuke to the limit, succesfully putting a few cuts and bruise on him. Sasuke clenched his teeth as he still couldn't beat Kakashi one on one. He used the advantage of his Sharingan and read his every moves, and kicked him by his stomach. It resulting for Kakashi to be sent a few metres away from him.

"I'm all alone." he muttered to himself as he wip the blood that went down his temple.

"Sasuke !"

His eyes widened when he heard oh so familiar voice from his side. Like a whiplash, he looked at you, making you stopped at you track as his Sharingan glared at you, pinning you down the ground.

"Haya ?! What are you doing here ?!"

Your terrified face turned into a scowl as you noticed his guard went down. You clenched your hands.

"So, that's who you are, huh ? Killing off other people so easily, even your teammates !" You shouted, making everything stopped around you. Sakura and Kakahi watched as tears lining down on your cheeks. Sasuke didn't give much reaction from his earlier state.

"I-I understand the feeling of your hatred towards your brother, but what does your teammates have to do with anything for you to kill them too !"

Sasuke frowned at your words, feeling how it effects him. He hated that it started to make him stopping what he was doing. He never felt like this before, but seeing the tears connected with one another, those doe eyes you flashed, his favorite pair of eyes, making him doubted whatever he was planning to do.

"W-What about that guy.. that died in an inn-"

Sasuke appeared close to you made you stopped in your track, looking up to him who sending you a dark glare. You were frozen inside his red patterned eyes, your tears stopped almost immediately, along with your shaking body.

"Yes, I killed him..."

Your breath hitched.

"Like how I'm going to kill you."

Your eyes widened, your eyes glued to him, not noticing a kunai coming to your stomach.

"Sasuke-kun, stop !! She has your baby !!"

Sasuke stopped at his track with the kunai almost reached your abdomen. His eyes widened as he witnessed your eyes letting down even more set of tears. You were frozen in disbelief, and in pain. Every tears coming down your cheeks teared his heart apart.

"Haya.."

A blood trail down from the corner of your lips, making him even more shocked. He caught your frail body that fell into his arms, that's when he saw a kunai punctured through your back. Your hood fell to the back, letting your hair free in the air.

"Sasuke ! Are you okay ?!"

He saw Karin and his team jumping towards him. A bloody tears came from his eyes, and all of them creeped out, knowing what he was doing. They sighed in relief as he missed them,  sending Amaterasu to the trees.

As they landed, they went to jump again as a huge hand went smashing towards them. It was the hand of Susanoo. Sasuke held his head as his eyes pounding immensely. He jumped from his spot while carrying you, taking Sakura within Susanoo's hand and ran away from there. All of them shouted Sasuke's name and Kakashi could only watch Sasuke kidnapped Sakura and you.

———

Welp.. I hope I didn't ruin the plot haha. I also hope you liked this chapter. Any feedbacks or complain can be commented here. I would be happy if you tell me your thoughts. Thank you for reading  ❤️ Don't forget to rate.