3

"S..s..six.."

"Sixteen ?! You're fucking sixteen and I'm fucking an underage ?!" You exclaimed on top of your lungs, making Sasuke went to grab your mouth to shut you up.

"Don't say it out loud, idiot." he rolled his eyes and pulled his hand from you. You were still in state of shock and looked at him as if he was a madman.

"Then, what about you ?" he had asked.

"I'm 22 for goodness sake ! I'm five years older than you !" you told him. He almost scoffed a smirk.

"Either way, I still can make you beg for me. Nothing differents." he said, making you huffed and raised from the bed to the kitchen.

You couldn't believe you fucked an underage, and also the fact that how he was able to make you feel so good even though he's new to these himself, as been told by him earlier. You went to grab two cups and poured milks for the both of you. While doing so, you felt an arm snaked around your waist, his body hovered over you and his other hand grabbed the counter. He trapped you within his arms and the counter and that makes your face blushed.

"Just admit it, you love it." he slowly trailed his hand down and slipped his hand into your pants. Unforunately, your pants was made something that similar to a satin so you can feel the outline of his member on your ass.

You began to huff a warm breath as he used his fingers to play with your clits. He was teasing you, that teenage kid. He took the milk from the counter and drank it, while still abusing your clits with his fingers.

"S-Sasuke.." you moaned as you felt yourself wet all over again. He continued what he was doing, entering a finger into you. You let out a sharp moan as he leaned and whispered into your ears.

"Does it feels good ?"

It was beyond good, Sasuke.

He then lowered your pants and inserted three fingers into your womanhood from the back, making your eyes widened and seek support from the counter.

"Fuck ! Sasuke !" you moaned uncontrollably as he fingers you senselessly. He watched as you frown and moans from the side, loving the sight of you. You then turned to look at him with those eyes of you he loved, so he leaned in and kissed you, constricting your moans between your lips.

Sasuke pick up a pace, making the counter clashing with the walls and the utensils created  sounds due to the banging of Sasuke did to you. As you let out a sharp moan, you came into his hand.

"Ah, I guess being sixteen doesn't stop me from making you feels like heaven, huh ?" He teased you before he left you glaring at him, gritting your teeth in embarrassment.

He totally knew he had wrapped you good around his fingers. No pun intended.

You went to freshen yourself up and wore your purple dress that went down half your thighs. Yes, you personally love dress and most of your clothes consisted of them with different colors and patterns. As you entered the living room, he was sitting on the floor near the coffee table, inspecting on something. You raised your brows to see what he was doing, and your eyes almost widened to see a kunai in his hand. You looked over the coffee table and you saw a pouch that definitely filled with sharp daggers and shuriken.

"Wait, Sasuke.." your voice grabbed his attention and he looked up to you who then went to crouch next to him.

"You're a ninja ?" you questioned him. He silence for a moment and looked down to the kunai in his hand.