Part 8

"Are those one of my trousers?" Bucky asked and you nodded.

"I'm just borrowing. Just imagine if I came here to train with one of those terrible dresses? It would be impossible for me to move, James." you rolled your eyes and Bucky agreed.

"Alright then, let's get started."

First you started only watching as Bucky demonstrated how to move quickly and efficiently against your opponent. You were amused by his movements, it was quite interesting to watch his muscles flexing when he threw his knife or when he punched the sparring doll. He was deadly and now you understand why his reputation traveled through the kingdoms.

"Now, it's your turn. Princess." he smiled challenging you as he placed his knife on your right hand. "Remember what I told you about the wrist" his proximity left you intoxicated as he stood behind you, one hand placed on your waist and the other lifting your arm firmly.

"I do remember, James."

"Just throw a few punches on the doll and then aim for the heart. Twist the knife, it will be more effective." he instructed and you did as he said. A little clumsy but you did it.

"It's a great start." Bucky assured you and smiling walked towards the doll, removing his knife.

"I went hunting with father a few times back in the day. It's not the first time I hold a knife, James." you put your hands on each side of your waist and Bucky smirked.

"I can see that. We should go back in, a storm is coming." he pointed at the sky, the gray clouds already covered the sunlight. But it was too late as you felt the first droplets of water on your forehead. The rain started to pouring heavily and James followed you back to the castle.

"Be careful, princess. Don't you want to fell on the mud again." James said and you chuckled.

"Someone's on a good mood today. Finally you're -" before you could finish your sentence you fell on your back and Bucky kneeled beside you.

"Are you alright? (Y/N)?" his cold fingertips touched your cheek and you opened your eyes, laughing.

"Here we are again, James." you pointed out and he smiled, droplets of water falling from his hair.

"I didn't push you this time around. Don't blame me." he smiled and all you wanted it was to feel his soft lips on yours.

"I won't blame you, Bucky." you gaze shifted to his lips before meeting his eyes again and Bucky leaned closer to you, your hand went to the back of his neck, your fingers tanggled on his damp hair as he closed the distance between you two.