Part 1

People were dancing and celebrating, every house and every family  filled with joy and hope as they welcomed their new born princess. It was spring, and after one of the worst winters the kingdom faced on the last few years, the smell of the flowers blooming in the streets were a signal of prosperity. Friends and allies from all around the world came to visit the princess and bring gifts with them. They traveled days, weeks, just to pay his respect to the child who bring hope and salvation with her. In the castle, your parents watched you carefully. Holding your tiny hands, your mother smiled at you, rocking the crib that you were placed.

"I love you so much, my little princess." her eyes sparkled as you gingle, tightly wrapping your hand around her thumb. Your father stood behind her in awe as well.

"King George and Queen Winifred just arrived, your majesty." one of the guards spoke to your father.

"Let them in, please." with a smile, your mother stood beside your father, as the visitors entered the castle.

The Barnes were good friends and your kingdom's most loyal allies, your father trusted them with his life without a doubt.

"What wonderful news, my friend! We came as soon as the word reached the castle. Congratulations!" King George hugged your father.

"Thank you, brother. I'm so glad you and your family arrived in safety. I hope you stay and join us tonight for dinner." your father walked with them as they approached your crib.

"Genevieve, how are you feeling my dear?" Winifred asked your mother, a tender smile on her lips.

"A little bit tired but happy. I just can't stop to look at her." your mother smiled with teary eyes.

Right behind Queen Winifred, their six year old son looked around curious, hiding himself from the view. Your mother acknowledged him, kneeling before the little boy.

"Oh hello, James. You grew up really fast, young man!" his blue eyes shone under the castle's lights as your mother caressed his brown hair.

"He brought a gift for the princess, right James?" his mother remarked as he approached the crib carefully.

"Yes, I did. It's a flower crown. I did it myself with the most beautiful flowers I could find, my queen." the boy finally spoke and your mother smiled widely.

"Do you want to put it on her?" she asked and James nodded as he finally saw the princess, placing the flower crown on her head. The baby smiled again and James placed his thumb on her belly, as she held onto it.

"You both will be great friends, don't you think James?" Winifred kissed his cheek and James smiled at you again.

"They both will unite our kingdoms when the right time comes." King George spoke and the boy smiled, oblivious of the promise already made for his future.