Chapter 17

~~Anna's POV~~

Your kidding me theses girls are jerks. We got to our booths me and Macy shared and Lupe sat behind us watching. We had like two girls in our line one came to me and the other went to Macy. The girl automatically went in for a hug and I pulled her in.

"I have no clue why all these girls are hating on you but I love you so much and your an amazing idol to have I love you so so so much!" She said starting to cry.

"What's your name?"

"Devon"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Thanks that really means a lot!" Devon was really pretty she had long brown hair that had a pink ombré and she had it curled. It looked amazing and her face was flawless when she didn't even have any make up on.

"Hey can we exchange numbers your really cool and honestly I need some more friends. She said yeah and I could tell she was shaking when she put her number in my phone. Lupe came up to us and I introduced them. Then Macy came over with the girl who went with her. She was also really pretty she had long blonde hair with a dark brown ombré and she had it in a fishtail braid down her back. She was wearing a really cute Mickie mouse white crop top and light wash jeans rolled up as capris with white vans. She told me her name was Elle. I introduced Lupe and all that good stuff and we just kinda hung out since they were the only ones in our line. We gave them both backstage passes and went on stage to watch the guys do their thing. We all definitely had a good time. Until we heard the words "SHES GOT A GUN"

•HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE😏•