"So /that's/ why you called." Mark laughed. "Alright, I'll play."

He watched as Jack pulled his shirt off, ghosting a hand over his skin. Mark copied his movements, sliding his own shirt up and tugging it over his head.

"I wish I could touch you." Jack sighed. He stood and pulled off his jeans, sitting back down in his boxers. Mark lifted his hips to take off his own jeans, then thought better of it.

"I don't want the Pliers to walk in while I'm not dressed, hold on." He stepped away from the screen and locked the door before undressing and returning naked. Jack has also finished stripping and had laid a towel out on his chair. That was smart, preventing any potential messes.

"I wish I was there, with you." Jack forced a smile, but Mark could see through it.

"I wish you were here too... If you were here, with me, what would you do?" Mark asked with a sly smile, trying to preserve the mood Jack had set, and cheer him up.

"I'd kiss you, slow and dirty. You know the way I kiss you that always makes you melt into your chair? Where I suck on your tongue and bite your lip? That's how I'd kiss you. What would you do?" He sat back, looking pleased, and a lot less melancholy.

"I'd throw you back on the bed, the way that gets you all hot and bothered, and I'd spread your legs apart. Then I'd open you up with my tongue."

Jack let out a shocked moan, stroking himself. He liked the sound of that.

"Maybe I'd tie you up so you were all helpless and couldn't stop me. It would feel so good you'd almost want me to stop so you wouldn't come just from my mouth, but I wouldn't let you. Not yet."

"O-Once I'm opened up, I think I'll ride you. Maybe I'll lube up one of those bullet vibrators you love so much and slide it in you while I ride."

"Yeah?" Mark panted, jerking himself a bit faster.

"Yeah. I know you like them, buzzing away right against that sensitive spot of yours."

It was Mark's turn to moan, turned on now.

"W-Well I would-."

"You wouldn't do anything." Jack interrupted. "Because I wouldn't just /maybe/ tie you up, I /would/. Then you couldn't stop me. I could do whatever I wanted to you. Does that turn you on? Me being in charge for once?"

Mark nodded, head thrown back, and Jack smirked.

"I would ride you with that vibrator in until you thought you would lose your mind, it felt so good. You'd be begging for release, but I'd make you wait. I'd hold still and let you squirm around with your cock in me, trying to get me to move while that vibrator practically /assaulted/ you with pleasure. Then I would start riding just when I turned it up to high, right against your prostate, and you would come so hard you'd forget your own name."

Mark's breath caught in his throat and Jack didn't miss it. He was close.

"All you'd know was /my/ name." Jack smirked. "I know you love to scream it when you come. And you would come harder than you ever have before. Go ahead, say it. I know you want to."

"J-Jack." Mark gasped, thrusting up into his own hand. "C-Can I come?"

"Oh, so you're into that? Orgasm control?"

Mark nodded, thumb brushing over the ever sensitive head of his cock

"No. You can't."

"/Jack/." He whined, hips jerking. "P-Please?"

"Are you close?"

"Y-Yes." He kept jerking himself off, making the most adorable faces as he did.

"Not yet."

Mark's movements slowed. "Please Jack. I-I'm so close."

"No, not yet."

His breath hitched again; he really /was/ close. Jack could recognise the sounds and expressions Mark made right before he came, and he was making them now.

"Don't you dare." Jack warned sternly.

"P-Please. I need it." He stopped his movements all together so he wouldn't come.

"Hold on." Jack wanted to come with him, stroking himself until he was nearly there.

"Alright, go ahead." The Irishman panted.

Mark started stroking again, knowing it wouldn't take much more. His hips jerked as he came. Jack hurriedly stroked himself too, coming with Mark. It was a moment before either one spoke, still riding out their highs.

"Thanks Jack." Mark panted finally. "I needed that."

"Anytime. But you also need to eat and sleep and you need a shower pretty bad. I kind of made it worse actually, sorry about that."

"It's okay." Mark laughed. "I had fun."

"Maybe I really will tie you up later."

"Next time."

Jack nodded in agreement.

"I should go clean up." Mark decided.

"You should. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah. I'll see you at PAX anyways."

"Yeah! I forgot about that! I'll see you then."

"Okay, bye." Mark ended the call. He couldn't wait until PAX, so Jack could do everything he'd said he would. This would be fun.
_

__________________________________
Hope y'all liked it
Bingiplier is crazy
Bye bye!~