.13.

just an author's note:

im sorry if my writing style seems...strange. ive gotten into role play and i haven't been on this account at all. so, i apologize 🥺👉👈

The two boys had fallen asleep, Jimin, with his head buried into the elder's chest, and Yoongi holder the other close. Jimin usually never gets sleep, but in the presence of an alpha he can sleep like a charm. That's why he would lay in bed with Jungkook some nights. Just so he could actually get some sleep.

It was about, say three in the morning when Jimin started to squirm around. He had a tight grip on Yoongi's shirt and tears were forming at the brims of his eyes. Nightmares. Jimin had nightmares, bad nightmares. Losing the pack, losing his friends, and even his mate rejecting him.

Yoongi could feel the movement and woke up almost instantly knowing something was wrong with his beloved mate. His arms traveled up and down Jimin's, trying to calm him down. He whispered in a soft, husky voice trying even harder to make the younger comfortable. "Omega..it's okay. I'm right here."

He started to stroke the boy's hair. Letting out a sigh of relief when he stopped moving around. "Good boy." Yoongi mumbled and without thinking he pressed a soft kiss against Jimin's forehead.

He could feel the sparks against his plump lips, a smile forming on them because now he really knew...this was his mate.

The was the person he would get to spend his life with, have the chance to love forever. The one who will birth his pups. But, his only fear....

...was rejection.

also, i finally updated- it's been..10 months since my last update on this story? oh fuck im sorry-