.1.

"Alpha I'm telling you we can't let Jim-"

"Seokjin I make the rules around here don't I?!"

Seokjin whimpers in submission. Jungkook sighs. "The alpha of the Solar pack Min Yoongi wants to make an alliance. That means he wants to make our packs into one. So you, Jimin, and me will stay at their pack for a while and we'll think about the alliance." Jungkook says. "But alpha, what if they figure out Jimin is an omega?" Seokjin asks. "His strongest wolves already know." Jungkook says. Seokjin nods "okay but what if-" Seokjin was cut off by Jimin coming into Jungkook's office.

"Alpha." Jimin says looking at Jungkook. "Oh hey Jimin." Jungkook says smiling softly. "Do you know where my contacts are?" Jimin asks. "They should be in my bedroom drawer." Jungkook says. "Thanks alpha." Jimin says and starts to close the door. "Stop calling me alpha Jimin. We're friends you don't need to call me alpha." Jungkook says smiling. Jimin smiles softly and closes the office door.

Jungkook sighs. "What was you saying before he came in here?" Jungkook asks Seokjin. "What if kids at the school find out?" Seokjin asks. "It'll be fine Seokjin. Seriously stop worrying so much."

Maybe worrying was a good thing.

-

Trying something different lol